Two year reflection

That was a very interesting reflection you put out there. Thank you for that. You were fortunate in that you picked @KylieJane, @StephanieMystique and @charlottequinn123 for companions although it appears as if Kylie picked the other two for you. I have been fortunate enough to have met all three of these ladies and I totally agree with you, they are all classy, respectful and wonderful people. Again, thanks for your thoughts and I hope things work out for you in a very positive way. Have a great 2021.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, sawdust said:

That was a very interesting reflection you put out there. Thank you for that. You were fortunate in that you picked @KylieJane, @StephanieMystique and @charlottequinn123 for companions although it appears as if Kylie picked the other two for you. I have been fortunate enough to have met all three of these ladies and I totally agree with you, they are all classy, respectful and wonderful people. Again, thanks for your thoughts and I hope things work out for you in a very positive way. Have a great 2021.

Thank you! I wish you well also!

Yes indeed @KylieJanedid pick @StephanieMystique and @charlottequinn123 for me. I think that she realized that, having been a one woman man, I was not likely to do more looking as I was content with her. She also appreciated the need for diversity in this and felt that they would be compatible.

You are right also. They can be fun and naughty but are very classy and with decorum!

• Like 3

Thank you gentleman for the wonderful words. 

We will be sure to make 2021 an incredible year for you Ray. It'll be another one for the book of memories to never forget. 😘 Stay strong and in good spirits till then. ❤️

• Like 6

What an awful time you have had, Ray!!! I certainly hope 2021 is much better for you! You’ve been fortunate however to discover some fine companions to help you through your struggles. While I’m lucky to not have serious problems, I’m hoping that I may discover a similar companion and develop a friendship where I am, as well! Thanks for sharing your story and stay safe!

• Like 3

Wow thank you Ray, @RayRenpelle. You have airways been there and supportive.  I will say our connection is one that's very comfortable and goes beyond simple companionship.  I like that we can share more things than just the time we are together.  And you are such a respectful gentleman, courteous and generous. I'm sure @StephanieMystique and @charlottequinn123 will agree with me.  I look forward to a great 2021 and cant wait for you to be part of it, xo. 

• Like 6

Thank you for sharing this Ray.  I’m hoping you’re doing well. It feels like it should be the subject of a Lydia interview.

This is quite a tribute to these three wonderful ladies.  I’ve never seen such a glowing recommendation!

Nice to see some positive stories especially considering what’s going on in the news these days. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1