I have never heard of a situation like this ending well, with everyone living happily ever after.

Cease all contact, leave the country, and join the French Foreign Legion.

IMG_0308.JPG

• Haha 2

Well, if you're in love. then I suggest living together, getting married, have an open relationship.... whatever turns your crank and both parties agree to and find fulfilling. Of course any of these options will be more expensive than the current situation. This is the voice of experience here.... to quote my dear friend Zorba the Greek: "Am I not a man? And is not a man stupid? I'm a man, so I'm married. Wife, children, house--everything. The full catastrophe."

• Like 3

Well I notice you said "when YOU fall in love" so the question I have is...is it mutual?

If it's not.... remember you went into this as a business relationship so you don't  have the right to decide it is something different now. 

If it's mutual then you need to be talking to her and not us.

Just my Opinion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I believe a love relationship survives long term if both people are mature thinking people who are very compatible regardless of what their occupations are or have been.  Do they fight fair and really listen to each other.  Many ladies in the sex trade have fallen in love with their clients and worked out an arrangement with them that works for both of them.  Those who marry and leave the business just don't report back to the public as a rule so gathering reliable stats on how well they work out is impossible and not really a yardstick to use anyway.   If they didn't work out well, it likely has more to do with the characters and personalities of the people than it did with working in the sex trade.  

Leaving the sex trade would remove much possible conflict clearly, but it depends on what kind of love relationship the couple wants and needs for themselves that is the real bottom line.   If you define love as "strong liking" as opposed to the more "forsaking all others" kind of devotion, a couple can still be in love long term and be happy if they have maturity no matter what they do for a living in my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the input!

I have had an open discussion  with her. She was very sweet about the whole thing. Looks like this happens frequently for her so she was not shocked when I confessed how I feel but clearly asserted her policy of keeping professional life separate from personal.

Pardon me if this was the wrong forum. I was simply hoping my fellows on lyla had experienced the same and could advise me.

She suggested  a dating site if I want a partner lol.

Win some, loose some.

• Like 2

Even though chances were slim that she would feel the same way, I think it was brave of you to try.  I’m glad she responded to you with compassion.  It brings to mind @waterrat’s interview and his valuable insights on the topic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2021 at 12:38 AM, Neil young said:

What do you do when you fall in love with your SP? I mean, I was not expecting this!

Does anyone else have this experience?

What do you do when you fall in love with your SP? I mean, I was not expecting this!

#1 how long have you been seeing her? #2 our you a preferred client with her? regular? #3 how long are the sessions? #4 have you had a overnight or longer time spent together? #5 have you ever discussed a sugar daddy arrangement with her?

• Like 1

Although it's not impossible for both to fall in love keep in mind that you went and seen her because you were looking for something that you are not getting anywhere else.  Thus making you vulnerable, she is doing her job and doing it well if you are falling for her.  What do you really know about this fine lady besides what she offers?  Would you ever be able to live with her knowing what she did(I know I could).  This is a tough question, you need to ask yourself all those things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What if it's the other way around. I had a provider who told me she was in Love with me. Only after a few visits it became awkward. I wasn't too sure about the love thing but she confided. I was taken back a bit at first. Didn't want to hurt her so I backed off a bit. Said I was flattered but wasn't into any relationships at the moment. I did keep in contact but any contact became mechanical. I was told that I'm not to go to restaurants because of Covid. I had to leave after time and didn't make any further bookings. It is only recent that I can go back and can talk. We do have fun now and talk about the past and about her vulnerable times. All is Ok and who knows what may happen in the future. 

• Like 2

On 1/19/2021 at 7:45 PM, letsplay_57 said:

#1 how long have you been seeing her? #2 our you a preferred client with her? regular? #3 how long are the sessions? #4 have you had a overnight or longer time spent together? #5 have you ever discussed a sugar daddy arrangement with her?

About 9 months, almost since she started out in the bizz. She is beautiful- inside and out. Spend a lot of time with one another. 

On 1/20/2021 at 9:45 PM, newfy said:

What if it's the other way around. I had a provider who told me she was in Love with me. Only after a few visits it became awkward. I wasn't too sure about the love thing but she confided. I was taken back a bit at first. Didn't want to hurt her so I backed off a bit. Said I was flattered but wasn't into any relationships at the moment. I did keep in contact but any contact became mechanical. I was told that I'm not to go to restaurants because of Covid. I had to leave after time and didn't make any further bookings. It is only recent that I can go back and can talk. We do have fun now and talk about the past and about her vulnerable times. All is Ok and who knows what may happen in the future. 

Good you worked it out!