Guest jmarc

Ive been wanting to treat myself but have had a hard time being able to tell which girls are actually real and safe. Are there any recommendations from some maybe more “wise” users? Any sps in particular I should consider seeing to “introduce” myself to this world?

Amber Diamond and Sugar Kayne would be great for you.  Ive seen these 2 lady quite a few times. 

Edited by outsider
  • Thanks 1

Amy is also a trustworthy local and I can second the ones mentioned above.

The travelling girls are a little trickier. I think Emily Rushton and Chrystal are traveling here this month and they are good.

Currently Simone 1380 and lolah are real for traveling girls here now

Edited by jack_nel
  • Thanks 1

Ive only seen Amy once and it was great.  Emily Rushton is great also (seen her quite a few times also).  Im pretty sure anyone of these ladies mentionned would take their time with a newbie.  

Keep in mind respect and following the rules set forth by the sp are key to having great experiences.  

I will say, that some of the local options may be more comfortable if you don't want to be screened at a hotel door.

If I can go back, way back, and tell myself how to have the best real and SAFE encounter.

I'd say:

Call Sugar and Amber and say

"Good day Amber, Sugar,

I would like to book a duo,

please let me know you're rate, as I will gladly pay it and bring a tip,

and if you would be so kind, please let me know if you're available at this day, at this time!

I will not waste your time, I am new to this, and want to enjoy royal SAFE treatment!

"

Some more thoughts,

When yo book a duo with Sugar and Amber, bring more than 2x what you thought you'd spend.

Lavish them.  You'll be rewarded and hooked!  And they will remember you and the upfront recognition of their value will make you feel like a king in these trying times... and they will not forget you !!!

Making them feel comfortable and valued, will reap exponential rewards in your first encounter.

Literally, and i mean literally.  I'd bring double plus the biggest tip i could afford.

This is the absolute best way to have the first encounter!!!  You can just lay back and relax if you don't want to initiate much, but whey you're ready, and when you want to.... they'll be responsive after being so upfront and kind with them and show them you value their time.

Then I'd say  Amy, too bad she doesn't offer duos that I'm aware of, and I just realized she was still available.

Then if you felt like braving a front desk and the screening hoops (Better once you have seen these previous verified providers), you can connect with both Chrystal Elite and Emily Rushton.

I'd see Emily first.  She was my first travelling provider, and i have very fond memories of her.  Her GF style will make you feel awesome.

Chrystal...well she offers more, so after I have a few encounters under my belt, I'd definitely ....explore...more with her.

Then I'd come back for the Duo again with whomever of these ladies would consider it!!

Just my thoughts for a newbie!!

Edited by coqauvin

8 hours ago, coqauvin said:

I will say, that some of the local options may be more comfortable if you don't want to be screened at a hotel door.

If I can go back, way back, and tell myself how to have the best real and SAFE encounter.

I'd say:

Call Sugar and Amber and say

"Good day Amber, Sugar,

I would like to book a duo,

please let me know you're rate, as I will gladly pay it and bring a tip,

and if you would be so kind, please let me know if you're available at this day, at this time!

I will not waste your time, I am new to this, and want to enjoy royal SAFE treatment!

"

Some more thoughts,

When yo book a duo with Sugar and Amber, bring more than 2x what you thought you'd spend.

Lavish them.  You'll be rewarded and hooked!  And they will remember you and the upfront recognition of their value will make you feel like a king in these trying times... and they will not forget you !!!

Making them feel comfortable and valued, will reap exponential rewards in your first encounter.

Literally, and i mean literally.  I'd bring double plus the biggest tip i could afford.

This is the absolute best way to have the first encounter!!!  You can just lay back and relax if you don't want to initiate much, but whey you're ready, and when you want to.... they'll be responsive after being so upfront and kind with them and show them you value their time.

Then I'd say  Amy, too bad she doesn't offer duos that I'm aware of, and I just realized she was still available.

Then if you felt like braving a front desk and the screening hoops (Better once you have seen these previous verified providers), you can connect with both Chrystal Elite and Emily Rushton.

I'd see Emily first.  She was my first travelling provider, and i have very fond memories of her.  Her GF style will make you feel awesome.

Chrystal...well she offers more, so after I have a few encounters under my belt, I'd definitely ....explore...more with her.

Then I'd come back for the Duo again with whomever of these ladies would consider it!!

Just my thoughts for a newbie!!

Are you even serious with this advice? lol 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hungryman812 said:

Are you even serious with this advice? lol 

Extremely!

my handle might seem to be new but I am not new at this, nor this forum!

Edited by coqauvin

1 hour ago, coqauvin said:

Extremely!

What handle did you go by before? 

6 hours ago, coqauvin said:

Extremely!

Lol well you have fun with that advice. I gotta remember to bring twice the amount they ask and a tip. Nah I don’t think so. I’m all about respect but your advice sucks wether your new or not

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 6:00 PM, outsider said:

Amber Diamond and Sugar Kayne would be great for you.  Ive seen these 2 lady quite a few times. 

Seconded (or thirded or 4thd by now who knows)  both of these are great local choices, Chrystal is also amazing from my experience. 

Enjoy.