Shopping carts, should kids go in the seat? Or should customer not put food there?

Shopping carts, should kids go in the seat? Or should customer not put food there?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What should be allowed

• Kids should be allowed to sit in the cart
    • Kids should not be allowed to sit in the cart.

So I saw this on FB. Basically a guy complained because he is annoyed that parents put their kids in the front of shopping carts. And even let them stand in the big part itself He says that is where food goes and kids, dirty diapers, dirty shoes etc, should not be near where the food goes

I get both sides. Parents say they have no choice. They have no other place for their kids.

So what do you think?

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood

I think that shopping carts are probably filthy without a child in them anyway! 😂

It's a perfect place to put your "babies", I mean right by the handle where you push the cart.  That place is perfect so that the parent can have an eye on their child at all time.  As the kid grows older I have seen some on the bottom of the cart laying down or standing in the front of the cart and they can fall off at anytime risking them to get hurt.

Ever tried grocery shopping with a couple of toddlers without strapping them down in the cart seats? Good luck with that lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a toddler escape from the seat - either before the belts were installed or he undid the buckle - and fall to the concrete floor..... my wife insisted I take him to the hospital to be checked out. He has grown to be a multi time Olympian so no serious damage done. We all eat a peck of dirt before we die so put the kids in the cart.

• Like 2