need help talking to SP's

Hi everyone.  I am new to this community and this forum.  The reason I joined this forum is that i have for years been searching for a good experience with an SP.  I have tried meeting with 2 different ladies in the past few years and things have not gone well.  Everything seems rushed, pressured to get right to it, asking repeatedly " what do you want me to do, what do you like, what do you want me to do now, etc."  I am quite a shy guy, and small talk to a very attractive girl makes me a bit nervous and awkward on a good day, and that is only amplified during an encounter such as this.  I have also had the ladies say after the fact " you can't touch me there, I don't do that, I don't do that position, etc."  I'm not looking for any fetishes, or anything out of the ordinary, just an experience that doesn't feel so cold and just a financial transaction.  I understand that essentially that is what this is, but I'm paying good money for a good service and I think a good SP should be able to make it feel more natural and at ease.  I have tried to talk to SP's in advance to ask if we could discuss expectations in advance to eliminate that awkwardness, as once things progress my shyness goes away.  But none seem to be willing to clear things up and make restrictions or expectations known in advance, ad's can be very vague on this.  I understand that somethings need to be vague for a reason, and I am not asking to get into vulgar descriptions either.  But the only response I can ever seem to get is "ok babe", "yes love", "sure dear", or the most popular, "yes i'm available" when I asked a couple easy questions.  Maybe I'm totally out of line, I know SP's must deal with alot of BS during the run of a day, but how else can both parties have clear expectations.  Thanks

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Would recommend reading the recommendation thread of your region/city and look for experiences similar to what you're looking for.

And as many regions are under lockdown, it's a good time to chat and familiarize yourself with local ladies and find one who share similar interests to yours. 

A lot of us do not use Lyla, so there are gems out there that may not have a recommendation.  Most of my buddies who use SP are not vocal about who they see.

I would suggest contacting who you find interesting and seeing if she will take the time to talk to you about life in general so you can get a feel for friendly she is. If she blows you off, then you know she is not the one. If she is nice, then she may be what you are looking for.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 3:11 PM, Greenteal said:

Would recommend reading the recommendation thread of your region/city and look for experiences similar to what you're looking for.

And as many regions are under lockdown, it's a good time to chat and familiarize yourself with local ladies and find one who share similar interests to yours. 

GT got to this before me, and those would be mo words exactly.  Read the recommendations from experienced guys and you will find the girl for you....I'm positive on this.

I'd recommend looking for someone who advertises as a girlfriend experience (gfe) and book a minimum of 90 minutes. Look for someone with a decent website who mentions taking her time, building a connection, ect. I don't know what website you're using to look for your ladies but the higher end websites will generally attract ladies who are experienced and want you to have a good time. If you like wine I suggest bringing a bottle for the two of you to share, you don't have to finish it but even sharing a glass can help build a relationship prior to anything sexual. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, IsabellaDivine said:

I'd recommend looking for someone who advertises as a girlfriend experience (gfe) and book a minimum of 90 minutes. Look for someone with a decent website who mentions taking her time, building a connection, ect. I don't know what website you're using to look for your ladies but the higher end websites will generally attract ladies who are experienced and want you to have a good time. If you like wine I suggest bringing a bottle for the two of you to share, you don't have to finish it but even sharing a glass can help build a relationship prior to anything sexual. 

While I agree with the benefits of building a connection, I never take written intentions at face value. I consider first meetings as auditions to break the ice. The goal is knowing if physically attracted and if personalities are compatible to expand on.

No matter the promises made, I would never recommend a long session on a first date. Better plan short and only book for a second longer one if chemistry and attraction are present.