Sign in to follow this  

Arriving Early in Antigonish & Enjoying being home in Halifax with you.

I will be arriving earlier than expected into Antigonish!!! 

Available

Antigonish 
Mon  4pm-9pm
Tues 2pm-7pm

Halifax
Wed 5pm-9pm
Thurs 1pm-9pm
Fri OFF - I had no interest to go anywhere  😞 
Sat & Sun 1pm-8pm 

Duos available with Charlotte Quinn and Kylie Jane 
Mornings 9am-11am are available by pre-booking with deposit by 9pm the night before. 
Evening 8pm-11pm are available with a min of 6 hours notice. 

Due to Covid

• Availability is limited and subject to change as the situation is ever changing.
  • Hygiene and health of all parties are held in the highest regard.
  • Cleaning before and after each visit.
  • Fresh linens and hygiene products are provided for each visitor. 
  • Outcalls are currently suspended 

Screening and Verification

With events that have happened in my life and the need to maintain discretion and privacy for all individuals.  I now require screening information for all new clients. All information collected is private and confidential information.

New to me clients:
Due to Covid: I will need Government Issued ID - Name, Birthday and Photo need to be visible, and a real phone number - I will delete information after 14 days of meeting.
Deposit is used to back up the information of your ID and to secure of appointment. Deposits is non-refundable unless I need to cancel the appointment. Deposit can be sent via e-transfer, or Bitcoin. 

Screened clients (Upon approval) will have access to my members only area. You will receive access to full photo shoots, detailed rate structures, weekly updated schedules and tour information and more.
If we have met before Covid-19. Please message me in the way we have connected before (Please have old information available if contacting me somewhere new, otherwise be prepared to screen) with the e-mail you will be using for the members only area and we will continue building our connection.

Connect with Me

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet me @StephanieMystiq to follow my adventures

*NEW* Free Snapchat - StephanieMystiq *Not all content is naughty in nature (available in Premium) , No 🍆 pics

_DSC0116_Marked.thumb.jpg.707cc21f532f62fd4404920fbd305dd0.jpg

Rates

GFE

1 hour - 300

90 Mins -450

2 hours - 550

+hour(s) - 250/hour

FBSM (Full Body Sensual Massage) *Not available on Tour*

Escape with me with traditional full body Swedish massage. Allow me to blur the lines between professional and provocateur.

Not FS

45 min - 200

60 min - 250

90 min - 300 

SP Massage - 60 min - 80

NURU

A full pampering and relaxing experience. Starting with a shower for two, gliding to a full body to body massage, to the final moment of tension release. This is your moment to lie down, relax and allow me to pamper you to the fullest.

1 hour - 400

90 Min - 500

2 hour - 600

IMG_5187_(2.1).thumb.png.faefd74ec32cd0336095da6d9e74c502.png

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie

Check out my recommendations:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this