Happy To Be Reinstated

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm happy to say my warranted suspension from a few years back has been lifted and I look forward to be able to participate on this site once again. Thank you to Mod and a special thanks to Lydia H. for giving me a second chance so to speak . It will be a kinder more diplomatic version of me I promise , I missed not having access to what Lyla offers to us Hobbiests. With a lot of scams out there I always felt this community offered comfort and security to all parties involved.  Now the fun begins !

• Like 9

Don't believe I've ever interacted with you before @boomer01 as I'm Ontario based but welcome back - and especially because your thank you note above perfectly underlines the benefits of a positive space like Lyla. 

• Like 2

On 1/20/2021 at 12:01 PM, boomer01 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm happy to say my warranted suspension from a few years back has been lifted and I look forward to be able to participate on this site once again. Thank you to Mod and a special thanks to Lydia H. for giving me a second chance so to speak . It will be a kinder more diplomatic version of me I promise , I missed not having access to what Lyla offers to us Hobbiests. With a lot of scams out there I always felt this community offered comfort and security to all parties involved.  Now the fun begins !

Its hard to always say it right . 🙂   I have gotten  the boot many times  and I   try hard now to be good . .  Lets have a contest and see who is the best behaved !!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Katherine of Halifax said:

Its hard to always say it right . 🙂   I have gotten  the boot many times  and I   try hard now to be good . .  Lets have a contest and see who is the best behaved !!!!

Been there LOL.

We can always create a "Doghouse" or "Black Sheep" club.

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Been there LOL.

We can always create a "Doghouse" or "Black Sheep" club.

What happens when everyone on the forum is in that club?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, timetourist said:

What happens when everyone on the forum is in that club?

I suppose most of us already are. Not many can regularly comment without making mistakes or getting overemotional in regard to certain topics.

If someone deserves or not to be on LYLA totally depends on their ability learn from their mistakes.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:25 PM, boomer01 said:

Thanks to everyone welcoming me back now and in the future. 

On 1/22/2021 at 9:34 AM, boomer01 said:

Wow      Nice to be remembered   thanks again to all    Having fun for sure

On 1/20/2021 at 2:25 PM, boomer01 said:

Thanks to everyone welcoming me back now and in the future. 

I'm trying to post under boomer, why cant I?  Anyway all of us who get in posting trouble could start a support group  perhaps meet here in the morning . If we believe in God pray for tolerance and patience . I need to just not say a word , even if I'm trying to be polite when  I'm pissed it never works . A glass or two of wine never helps either . Seems simple enough in print . My mother used to say , ' a fool never learns". Hum.......