Win $100 in BTC for your Valentine

Guest lydiahardwood

It’s coming up to the most romantic day of the year (apparently) and as you know we loooove a bit of romance. 😍

So we are giving away $100 in BTC every day for a whole week!

The rules

• You must comment on this thread, tagging someone on Lyla as your Valentine and tell them what you love about them
  • Multiple entries are allowed per day but they MUST be separate comments     
  • You can nominate the same person each day or someone else, it’s up to you!

The winner will be picked at random and the prize will go to the person you have nominated as your Valentine.

This starts today and ends at midnight on 14th February 2021. Let's make this our biggest giveaway EVER! If you could shout about it on Twitter and tag me, I'd be so grateful. I may even choose you as my Valentine. 😉

So get tagging and spread the love (and your legs, heheh).

Lots of love,

Lydia ❤️ 

Terms and Conditions

By entering this contest you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.

1. For your entry to be considered you must comment on the Lyla thread and tag another member of the community

2. All entries for the day must be received by 12.00am (PST)

3. You are allowed multiple entries per person per day but please make them separate posts or they cannot be counted

4. No employees of Lyla (or any of its associated companies), their families, associates or anyone involved with the competition will be eligible to enter.

5. You must be based in Canada and have an existing account on Lyla to enter. Your tagged person must also be a member of Lyla.

6. One winner will be chosen at random every day for a week.

7. The winners will be announced on the Lyla thread the day after.

8. The prizes are 7 x $100 in BTC to the person nominated in the winning comment.

9. Lyla reserves the right to reject any entry that we, at our discretion, believe may be in breach of copyright or which we consider offensive.

10. The decision is, in all cases, final.

Lyla Twitter Content 2021 (15).png

Guest lydiahardwood

I'd like to nominate @clearbluesky15 as my Valentine 🌹

My vote doesn't count 😛 but the thought is there. Get tagging, show me some lovin'! ❤️ 

On 22/01/2021 at 8:04 AM, lydiahardwood said:

It’s coming up to the most romantic day of the year (apparently) and as you know we loooove a bit of romance. 😍

So we are giving away $100 in BTC every day for a whole week!

The rules

• You must comment on this thread, tagging someone on Lyla as your Valentine and tell them what you love about them
  • Multiple entries are allowed per day but they MUST be separate comments     
  • You can nominate the same person each day or someone else, it’s up to you!

The winner will be picked at random and the prize will go to the person you have nominated as your Valentine.

This starts today and ends at midnight on 14th February 2021. Let's make this our biggest giveaway EVER! If you could shout about it on Twitter and tag me, I'd be so grateful. I may even choose you as my Valentine. 😉

So get tagging and spread the love (and your legs, heheh).

Lots of love,

Lydia ❤️ 

Terms and Conditions

By entering this contest you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.

1. For your entry to be considered you must comment on the Lyla thread and tag another member of the community

2. All entries for the day must be received by 12.00am (PST)

3. You are allowed multiple entries per person per day but please make them separate posts or they cannot be counted

4. No employees of Lyla (or any of its associated companies), their families, associates or anyone involved with the competition will be eligible to enter.

5. You must be based in Canada and have an existing account on Lyla to enter. Your tagged person must also be a member of Lyla.

6. One winner will be chosen at random every day for a week.

7. The winners will be announced on the Lyla thread the day after.

8. The prizes are 7 x $100 in BTC to the person nominated in the winning comment.

9. Lyla reserves the right to reject any entry that we, at our discretion, believe may be in breach of copyright or which we consider offensive.

10. The decision is, in all cases, final.

Lyla Twitter Content 2021 (15).png

I would like to nominate my fellow SW. She has been a huge support and friend to me  @Cheeky.char

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Damnit Lydia! You stole my nomination.

F-it, doing it anyway! @clearbluesky15 - you are literally the most amazing person I've ever met. You have always been an ear, a guide and an amazing soul... Im so glad we got to enjoy so much time together before you left. I miss you so much and I hope you get spoiled on Valentines day. 

• Like 7

I'd also like to nominate @OldandNerdy for being my very first Valentine in the industry. I went through the effort of putting a lovely date together, and he was the only one who took advantage. What a lovely day spent together... and I wish I could spoil you everyday like that. You deserve it. 

• Like 6

Also, @Lilosloan who honestly deserves all the hugs, cuddles and kisses in the entire world. I have never met anyone more humble, humorous and sincerely here for the long haul. He puts effort where effort is desired and always go's the extra mile for me. You are literally my Valentine every day of the week babe. ♡

• Like 5

And I guess @lydiahardwood could be a nice back up if ya'll fall through. She's a hot little stud muffin and has been one of the most endearing, supportive people I have ever met. Thank you for being our one true hero. Savior of all Sex Workers. 

• Like 5

Guest lydiahardwood
7 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

And I guess @lydiahardwood could be a nice back up if ya'll fall through. She's a hot little stud muffin and has been one of the most endearing, supportive people I have ever met. Thank you for being our one true hero. Savior of all Sex Workers. 

Nothing but adoration for you, you beauty of a human being ❤️ 

There should be a Valentines day once a month and I would choose a different girl every month to be my special one.  But since it's only once a year I want to vote for my top favorite girl I will go ahead and vote for @JessyCeleste.

• Like 7

@charlottequinn123 is my nomination! 

This woman is talented and determine with so much strength. With an authentic heart and beautiful soul, she's captured my heart. 😘 

Thank you for being you and being a friend a girl can count on. Ohh and for all the fun our naughty adventures take us on. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mrdube said:

Am dying to meet @SarahAlexxx but haven’t had the chance yet. Her witty banter alone helps me know that I wish she was my valentine. If even for an hour...

Thanks boo! 😚😚😚 I'd love to be your e-valentine. That'll have to do til we can meet. 

Much love. ♡

• Like 3