Win $100 in BTC for your Valentine

Guest lydiahardwood
18 hours ago, mrdube said:

Am dying to meet @SarahAlexxx but haven’t had the chance yet. Her witty banter alone helps me know that I wish she was my valentine. If even for an hour...

Hey lovers! I put all the entries into a random generator aaaand... our first winner is @mrdube who has won $100 in BTC for @SarahAlexxx! I have a big grin on my face as I type this 😄 Yaaay, congrats you guys. I'll be in touch @SarahAlexxx so you can claim your prize. 

A new day means another chance to win, so get nominating! Any reshares on Twitter would be super appreciated too ❤️ The more successful these are the more we get to do them in the future 😉

I'm nominating @waterat today for always being so damn helpful. 

14 hours ago, SeekingMistress said:

I would like to nominate @Kitten. I had the pleasure of meeting her in July of last year and we have been seeing each other regularly ever since.  I posted a recommendation about her in the recommendation forum for anyone who might be interested in seeing her. You won't regret it!

Words are not enough to appreciate your admiration @SeekingMistress! That will be rewarded 💋💋💋

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kitten said:

Today I would like to nominate @Greenteal a happy Valentine for having lips as honest as my own 😽

I appreciate the nomination, but would prefer if went to someone more in need of it. So, I nominate it back at you @Kitten for being so sweet.😉

I nominate the very lovely @Daysha Love. I've never met her (Ontario gent) but she is a straight shooter, thoughtful contributor here and does things that make lyla a better place. Specifically she has shared her photos in the 'Fun Threads' forum in the 'Keep on Tugging' and 'Best Bums' threads. Thank you Daysha! I would be remiss if I didn't thank @SarahAlexxx for doing the same thing and also congratulate her on being selected yesterday. Well deserved! 

One or two carefully selected photos from a lady's album add a lot to those threads and I truly enjoy lingering to admire them. For me, this makes lyla a better place :)

Many good reasons to stay safe, Valentines..... especially since it would allow me to do a NS visit sooner!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest MelanieRose

@Zachmont, an amazing human who makes the world a better place simply by being in it. Thoughtful, understanding and truly a breath of fresh air. I appreciate you!! 

Guest MelanieRose

@Cheeky.char such a lovely person and friendly to talk to!! I can relate to a lot of your posts on twitter and love your mindset. Happy Valentine's Day beautiful!! 

1 minute ago, MelanieRose said:

@Cheeky.char such a lovely person and friendly to talk to!! I can relate to a lot of your posts on twitter and love your mindset. Happy Valentine's Day beautiful!! 

Thank you love!! You are lovely ♥️ 

• Like 2

I'd like to nominate Athena Lust. A lady who's both on Lyla and Twitter bringing a ray of positivity with her upbeat shout outs

A Rambling

Good Luck Athena

RG

• Like 4

Here's my daily handful:

@MsManda you've become more than just a coworker and you are adored by many, including myself. Thank you for always being helpful, insightful and unforgettable. Youre the best. 😚

• Like 4

@charlottequinn123 for being the absolute best SW momma in the world. I have so much anxiety of meeting new people and you literally took the ball from my court and made every minute with you just fun and chill. I have so much respect for you.

• Like 4

@MelanieRose for being such a cool pal. I have been following you for awhile now and still can't wait to meet you. You've been such a dear to me, every interaction we've had. I can honestly say, I'd love to be your friend. I hope you have the best Valentine... or atleast enjoy the half off chocolate the next day. 😉

• Like 3