Win $100 in BTC for your Valentine

2 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

Another great lady, although I never met her is @Kitten, keep being a sweet lady as you are. XOXO

Thank you so much and I planned on showing you a little love tomorrow @NotchJohnson

@Greenteal I appreciated the love you have sent back my way!

💚J'adore💚

• Like 2

6 hours ago, onenighter said:

I nominate @StephanieMystiqueas my Valentine.  She is beautiful in body and soul, a caring, strong, resilient woman who I have had the great pleasure of getting to know over the last couple of years.

Thank you handsome!!! 

@onenighter you are the best. 🥰 I seriously appreciate you for all you are and you spoil me rotten. I can't wait till I can come visit again. ❤️

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mikeyboy said:

@SarahAlexxx You are unbelievably sexy! It's been far too long.   

TYTY baby! It has. I'm sorry my schedule has been so terrible. I'll make it up to you someday. 😉 Thank you my love. ♡

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood
14 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

@MelanieRose thank you for being a breath of fresh air. One that will make you smile and put you at ease. Your spirit is beautiful! 

With the amount of nominations this lady received it's no wonder she's today's winner! Congrats @MelanieRose I will send you a message so you can claim your prize!

Another day, another $100... I'm nominating @StephanieMystique for being so glamorous, caring and strong even when faced with difficulties. Also she's a fellow redhead and we gotta stick together 😉 ❤️ 

Guest MelanieRose
2 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

With the amount of nominations this lady received it's no wonder she's today's winner! Congrats @MelanieRose I will send you a message so you can claim your prize!

Another day, another $100... I'm nominating @StephanieMystique for being so glamorous, caring and strong even when faced with difficulties. Also she's a fellow redhead and we gotta stick together 😉 ❤️ 

Wow thank you I was not expecting that at all 😳!!

I nominate @StephanieMystique, she is an amazing person inside and out. Her motivation is inspiring, she's resilient, and the most kind hearted person you'll meet, always there when you need to talk or just have a question, I'm so happy to know you. Happy Valentine's Day 😘!! 

Guest MelanieRose

@SarahAlexxx - I nominate you too, I can't wait to meet you either, I love our chats we have and often find myself smiling when we talk. You have such a great personality and good sense of humour. We are all sooo lucky to have you ♥️😻 Happy Valentine's Beautiful!! 

Guest MelanieRose

@MsManda - I'd like to nominate this lovely human because I love your quirky posts on twitter and beautiful photos, plus your super sexy plant collection 😏♥️. You've always been a pleasure to interact with and when I was new and nervous to reach out to other people, unsure of what to expect, you were always very kind and easy going and I truly appreciate that, your kindness does not go unnoticed. Happy Valentine's Beautiful!

3 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Thank you Lydia!! We red heads are powerful.  🥰

You know you would have my vote if it were allowed. 

1 hour ago, NotchJohnson said:

Today I will take @StephanieMystique to be my Valentine. XOXO

@NotchJohnson only if you will be mine?! ❤️ Happy Valentine's and thank you! 

1 hour ago, MelanieRose said:

Wow thank you I was not expecting that at all 😳!!

I nominate @StephanieMystique, she is an amazing person inside and out. Her motivation is inspiring, she's resilient, and the most kind hearted person you'll meet, always there when you need to talk or just have a question, I'm so happy to know you. Happy Valentine's Day 😘!! 

Thank you beautiful!! I am equally happy to know you. 🥰 I hope you have the best Valentine's Day ever! 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

@maltego7 thank you for always being so willing to share your knowledge with me and helping out when I struggle with a tech issue. 💝

Thank you gorgeous! I’m glad I can help you with that! 😘😇🙌🏻 🤗

• Like 1

I would also like to thank @charlottequinn123 even though I just saw her once, I cherish all the moments from that night which is special 😇☺️ Hope our paths will cross by again sometime to relive the moments and make more memories 😘☺️

• Like 3

Today is the day I would like to invite @NotchJohnson to be my valentine 💋

I appreciated your love yesterday.

BRING YOUR HARDDRIVE 

I want to get lost in all that beautiful imagery with you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1