Win $100 in BTC for your Valentine

18 hours ago, SeekingMistress said:

I would like to nominate the gorgeous @Kitten because she is always available for me when I need her.

I couldn't be happier to help and adore you incredibly 💋

Someone wants to be confined a little tighter next time they come see me!

• Like 2

I'm going to nominate @SamGaines as his interesting interview has generated a lot of interest and discussion here on lyla. Thank you Sam! He and I have very different business models - I don't purport to offer the service he does though I might hope to. Also my business model involves me paying my clients to see me.  :)  :)

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
6 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

I'd like to nominate @Kitten - she's a really positive presence around here!

We have our third winner! Congratulations @Kitten, I'll send you a DM so you can claim your prize.

Today I would like to nominate @conquistador as my Valentine ❤️ 🌹

I want to take a week vacation and go to the East coast, you guys have so many sexy ladies.  I wonder if I take a 7 day trip, would I be able to visit one a day?  Or take a day and see one every 2 hours?  My nomination today for my Valentine is @East Coast Kimmy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

I want to take a week vacation and go to the East coast, you guys have so many sexy ladies.  I wonder if I take a 7 day trip, would I be able to visit one a day?  Or take a day and see one every 2 hours?  My nomination today for my Valentine is @East Coast Kimmy.

we would love to see u down on the East Coast!  
thx 😘 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

We have our third winner! Congratulations @Kitten, I'll send you a DM so you can claim your prize.

Today I would like to nominate @conquistador as my Valentine ❤️ 🌹

Thank you incredibly to everyone who voted for me and to everyone else who was a part of this contest. The amount of love I see bouncing around in them is melting my heart. Makes me want to just have a big cuddle puddle with everyone on this board 💋💋💋

Today I cast my vote out for @Phaedrus who will be my Valentine ❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Today I’d like to choose @Daysha Love -  she has brought a lot of good insight to the board -  she is great active member always contributing!  Keeping the love down here on the East Coast 

Thank you @EastCoastKimmy & @waterrat  I will nominate @Cheeky.char because we have the best chats ever 💋