Win $100 in BTC for your Valentine

On 2/10/2021 at 11:59 AM, maltego7 said:

I would love to see @StephanieMystique win this since it’s been a year I’ve known her and she’s just an amazing person! Thanks @StephanieMystique for being awesome! I hope the travel bubble will get back on so I can see her again. 😘🤗

Thank you handsome! We are cheering for the beginning of April. 🤞🤞 @maltego7 I hope you have a great Valentine's Day.

• Like 3

I'm going to add my voice to Phaedrus' nomination of @Jenesis with the same hope! I know she has visited Ottawa to do a media interview in support of SWers rights. On another occasion I had the honour of seeing her here after having had the pleasure of first meeting her at her hometown incall. She is a strong voice for SWers! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2021 at 12:16 PM, maltego7 said:

I would also like to thank @charlottequinn123 even though I just saw her once, I cherish all the moments from that night which is special 😇☺️ Hope our paths will cross by again sometime to relive the moments and make more memories 😘☺️

Thank you! I hope so too! So much fun still to be had! Was my pleasure to be there and spend that time, can’t wait to do it again! 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2021 at 11:14 AM, StephanieMystique said:

@charlottequinn123 is my nomination! 

This woman is talented and determine with so much strength. With an authentic heart and beautiful soul, she's captured my heart. 😘 

Thank you for being you and being a friend a girl can count on. Ohh and for all the fun our naughty adventures take us on. 

You are one of the most amazing women I know! I am touched that you nominated me! Thank you chick xo ❤️

• Like 4

Guest lydiahardwood
11 hours ago, MelanieRose said:

Happy Valentine's Day!  @East Coast Kimmy

Yaaay another day, another winner! Congratulations @East Coast Kimmy, I will PM you with details on how to claim your prize.

Today I am nominating @MRT87 as my Valentine for always making me laugh ❤️ 

Happy Friday morning!  I would like to nominate @Niya today.  I’ve never met her but I appreciate her positive energy on Twitter and she is always smiling!  Would you please lend me some of that energy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest MelanieRose

I'd like to nominate @cassiesteele too, she is so nice and I would love it if she would be my valentine 😘.. Her OF is also🔥, her photos and videos are a good way to start the morning, end the day, or for anytime in between 😉

5 hours ago, cassiesteele said:

I’d like to nominate @JuneStarr because she’s a great lady all around. 

Thanks so much beautiful! You’re pretty great yourself and I’m flattered you nominated me! 

• Like 2