Win $100 in BTC for your Valentine

The past few days my focus has been on a lovely gentleman. Definitely where I enjoy my attention most however I would like to give some love to a few ladies I feel I would have an absolute blast with if we ever connected. 

@StephanieMystique once again I would like to give you some love for the courage and strength I have noticed shining from you.

You spoke out to protect the community and that is something that is not easy to do.

You strike me a brilliant and intelligent woman. Often things that shine too brightly people try to snuff out.

Never let them dull your shine 💋

• Like 3

Just now, Kitten said:

The past few days my focus has been on a lovely gentleman. Definitely where I enjoy my attention most however I would like to give some love to a few ladies I feel I would have an absolute blast with if we ever connected. 

@StephanieMystique once again I would like to give you some love for the courage and strength I have noticed shining from you.

You spoke out to protect the community and that is something that is not easy to do.

You strike me a brilliant and intelligent woman. Often things that shine too brightly people try to snuff out.

Never let them dull your shine 💋

Don't make me cry! Thank you @Kitten. You are a gem and we are just as lucky to have you apart of our world too. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Deanna Delight said:

Happy Valentines Day to you @roamingguy. I wish you a wonderful day. 🤗💋

Aww Thank You Deanna 😊. And wishing you a Happy Valentines Day Too

A Blushing Rambling

RG

• Like 3

I would love to nominate all the ladies who have been so nice to me.  The one on Lyla that I can nominate is @JessyCeleste.  I have seen her several times and she has been so sweet.  Thank you Jessy.

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
16 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

Just for being you and genuine @Deanna Delight, happy Valentines day                 !

Big neeews! Today's winner is the divine @Deanna Delight. I will message you with details on claiming your prize 🙂

I'm nominating @HenryOcean as my Valentine today ❤️ 

I would like to nominate @MelanieRose.  Had the pleasure of meeting her once and hope to do so again.  I’m intrigued by her take on how to do a proper hike in the woods....she certainly knows how to make it sexy

• Like 2

On 2/12/2021 at 4:43 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Yaaay another day, another winner! Congratulations @East Coast Kimmy, I will PM you with details on how to claim your prize.

Today I am nominating @MRT87 as my Valentine for always making me laugh ❤️ 

I sent u back a PM @lydiahardwood - let me know if it is what ur needing 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Big neeews! Today's winner is the divine @Deanna Delight. I will message you with details on claiming your prize 🙂

I'm nominating @HenryOcean as my Valentine today ❤️ 

@lydiahardwoodI am honored 😊 If I had your address, I would send you a nice bottle of whiskey we could share one day 😉 but for now I will continue to admire you like the rest of us.

Happy Valentine's to you all 😘

Congratulations @Deanna Delight!

• Like 4

well it seems my vote already won today. Congratulations to the ever so sweet @Deanna Delight

Today I will throw my vote at @Katherine of Halifax because to this day I still really appreciate you connecting and providing your kind responses to my post asking for information on my first East Coast trip 💋💋💋

• Like 3

On this Valentines day I really want to wish a happy one to all our fine ladies of Lyla.  I wish that some day when I retire(if that will ever happen) I will find the time to visit all of you and spend some quality time together.  Also a special Valentines wish to Lydia and ModCat.

Hugs and kisses to you all !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I wish a happy St. Valentine's Day to all the engaging members of the Lyla community!

Today I would like to nominate @MsManda who is a kind and thoughtful supporter of her colleagues here on Lyla. I also admire here clear, forthright and incisive comments. She replied in a thread I had posted on over a month ago and and I like her style!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone in this beautiful community a very lovely Valentine's Day!

May today spoil you with the fun and excitement craved. 

It's well deserved 💋

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2021 at 6:52 PM, Phaedrus said:

Today... @Jenesis, in the hope that one day she visits Ottawa...

On 2/11/2021 at 7:21 PM, waterat said:

I'm going to add my voice to Phaedrus' nomination of @Jenesis with the same hope! I know she has visited Ottawa to do a media interview in support of SWers rights. On another occasion I had the honour of seeing her here after having had the pleasure of first meeting her at her hometown incall. She is a strong voice for SWers! 

Wow. Thanks guys. I really appreciate that. 

I will be back in Ottawa once I can start touring again. Not to worry. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1