Win $100 in BTC for your Valentine

I wish everyone on Lyla a Very Happy Valentines Day 🥰 and thank everyone for nominating, voting and supporting me. I love this group and everyone here. This is the best and most supporting group I have ever been involved with.

Deanna Delight

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, SeekingMistress said:

I would like to re-nominate the gorgeous @Kitten for always respecting privacy and safety.

I adore you so much 💋 I was fortunate enough to be the winner a few days ago but I adore your appreciation still!

• Like 4

On 2/13/2021 at 2:41 PM, Kitten said:

well it seems my vote already won today. Congratulations to the ever so sweet @Deanna Delight

Today I will throw my vote at @Katherine of Halifax because to this day I still really appreciate you connecting and providing your kind responses to my post asking for information on my first East Coast trip 💋💋💋

Thank you @Kitten you are a real sweetheart. ❤️

On 2/13/2021 at 1:03 PM, HenryOcean said:

@lydiahardwoodI am honored 😊 If I had your address, I would send you a nice bottle of whiskey we could share one day 😉 but for now I will continue to admire you like the rest of us.

Happy Valentine's to you all 😘

Congratulations @Deanna Delight!

Thank you for congratulating me @HenryOcean ❤️💋

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 6:40 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Congratulations to our final two winners - @Katherine of Halifax and @MsManda! I will message you both to claim your prize now. Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Congratulations to these two amazing ladies! I look forward to meeting one of these days 😍

• Thanks 1

In a world of negatives, this has been such a positive thread to see and catch up on (alas - a bit late on my part!  Life is busy at times!)

I hope everyone got what they were hoping for on that special day!

MS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone received their bit yet?

Pardon me if the message is a bit impatient but definitely curious when it may be deposited. @lydiahardwood

Edited by Kitten

Still waiting on a reply for this. May I get a response from another mod?

Edited by Kitten

Guest lydiahardwood
On 2/25/2021 at 2:46 PM, Kitten said:

Has anyone received their bit yet?

Pardon me if the message is a bit impatient but definitely curious when it may be deposited. @lydiahardwood

Hey Kitten! Sorry I was waiting for the comp winners to all send me their BTC wallet IDs so I could do it in one go. Should be deposited now, can you check?

7 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Hey Kitten! Sorry I was waiting for the comp winners to all send me their BTC wallet IDs so I could do it in one go. Should be deposited now, can you check?

Thank you @lydiahardwood I received my bit a couple days ago. You are a sweetheart 🤗

Deanna

• Like 1