Thoughts that goes through Sp's and MP's on a date.

Let's face it, many of the dates that you have with that special lady that you found online are not always planned and everyone is ready.  So here are some thoughts from some ladies that I spoke with about that.  You are welcome to add more if you have some.  Even times it's the guys that have those thoughts too.

1) "Damn","I forgot to shave".  I know that hair is coming back but sometimes it's just not enough time to get it done before the date.

2) "Oh my god this is the messiest apartment ever"  Please clean up your apartment guys before inviting the lady over.

3) "So we have to talk first, or...?"  Some guys are a bit shy about talking to these fine ladies but not to get undressed.

4)"Ok...were naked now...that escalated quickly."  So guys will start sucking on the ladies face like a vacuum cleaner.  Take your time and work your way slowly.

5) When was the last time these sheets were washed?  They don't look dirty but there is a smell coming out of them.

6) He is actually not bad at this.  Despite not kissing well he did get me off so it was alright.

7) "Um...wait..my legs don't bend that way."  These ladies are not blow up dolls that some guys might be used to. so be a bit careful.

😎 "That was it..?"  Easy grasshopper, this is not a race.  Into this for 2 minutes and it's already done.

9) "Should I stay or should I go now?" This one follows the last one, he finished early and is about to fall asleep.  "Were did I leave my clothes?"

Do you have anymore that you can add to this list.  Please have respect and no name mentioning on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10) Twin size bed, Warhammer figurines and a Beanie Babies collection..... OMG "His mother is upstairs isn't she?"

When I was an MP, i would often arrive to a cluttered home and think "where am I supposed to put the table?"

AKA.. the 60 min appointment that becomes 90 minutes while we move furniture. 

Strange thoughts going through my head back in the days. It's been many years since I did the deed for for some kind of compensation. At first it was fun and exciting as a male dancer/stripper who would help out some of the ladies' at the club. Most of the ladies were married or about to get married and wanted a fling with a Bad-Boy. Sometimes we did dinner first and tried to make some kind of connection. I would mostly chuckle to myself inside. Made up some crazy bull-shit stories and then went to a motel or their place. After many different  adventures it took some alcohol to get the job done. I remember a date where the lady got a phone call during our time together. Hubby was coming to take care of business. I ran trying to get out the front door but had to go through the back of the house. A car chase started in Gatineau which led to gun-fire from hubby. I escaped and said to myself that I would never do that again. Many nights I would laugh and say ' I didn't do that" . I certainly felt sorry for some of those women. One time I Climbed out the bedroom window and shimmied down the front porch, Met up with the woman who handed me my shoes at the front door. Many nights  had to pretend they were the only person in my life . Lost myself in the crap. I know that any time I go to a wedding now I wonder to myself what is going through the brides mind. Maybe tainted for life. Now when I go for a massage or take the time to see an SP I still think back and laugh about the small talk. It's all about growing up and having stories to share. I wish I would have done a better job of screening clients as there was not any internet or even cell-phones back then. 

• Like 2