I had the pleasure of seeing Sugar last year while I was in the city. She is a very pleasant and professional lady. At that time, I did see her under a different name. She has a nice little incall place, discrete and not in a heavy traffic area. First and foremost, there is no scam artist going on here. The pictures you see are true. She has a face that is quite easy on the eyes - you may even catch yourself staring. She also has some fabulous breasts, probably as close to tens as I have ever had the pleasure of - again, you may even catch yourself staring. She isn't shaved, but it isn't no Amazon Jungle either - neatly trimmed.

For me, getting some information on here prior to my visit was important. She is a very safe provide - safety was first in all cases. Kissing on the lips was not allowed - I am trying to recall if a breast may have brushed my mouth . . . hmmmm . . . . quite possible, they could have brushed anywhere! Regardless, take that how you may - I found her safety to be one of the best qualities.

She certainly can turn up the heat in a hurry, and she has some good skills! :shehot: I think I was praying for day, I could have melted anything.

You may not be dining out with here, so if that is key, you may want to move one - but if you want a pleasant, intelligent and fun time, I think she is the one. I did not feel rushed at all, although the time flew by. This may be the first review, but I know it will not be the last.

• Like 2

Guest t**obb****

Sugar_Kayne is a combination of sweet as Sugar, and as addictive as cocaine.

Synopsis:

I have tried to keep her as a special occasion visit, but I'm going to be in the poor house soon, selling household goods to get another fix.

SKE (Sugar Kayne Experience)

Although I have seen her before, It was some time ago, and things might have changed. I was nervous.

She met me at the door wearing a sultry piece of lingerie covered elegantly with a silky robe. Our eyes met and that sense of exhuberance hit me. It was that "newness" feeling, a new haircut, a few pounds lighter (no impact on the assets), and a spark in her eyes. The untrained eye wouldn't catch it, but I was trembling.

Upstairs we started chatting. Then we started talking. Then we started listening. I almost left, being happy about the way we interacted, without going any further.

She wasn't interested in seeing me leave on that note, and then the seduction began. Mostly on my part trying to impress this true elegant beauty. She saw through this and eased me into a true comfort zone. A real escape.

I think she is on the verge of becoming a one of a kind 5 star provider, in this small market.

If she was a new stock IPO, I would recommend you buy everything you could and ride the wave up! You wouldn't regret it!

P.S. keep away if you're prone to addiction

Guest t**obb****

Spent 3 v 1 with Sugar_Kayne,

I won't go on about it because I am a big fan, and don't want to get spanked by the mod.

I made a reference before that a costa rican 1 hour tour would be different than the 3 hour tour.

It was, except she was costa rica, and 3 hours didn't cover enough time to see and do it all.

'nuff said

Guest manbrain

Hello, dear readers. This is my first post. I just want to say that I spent an hour with Sugar Kayne recently and am happy to recommend her. I hope to see her again, God willing :) although I don't presume to know God's view on the matter. I just know that Sugar Kayne is very good company.

There's really not a whole lot I can add that hasn't already been said...I mean the term 'addictive' seems to say it all doesn't it?

Sugar Kayne really is that good. I only spent an hour with her and regretted not asking for more time. The only thing I can add is i'm not really much of a talker, but she was able to get me to open up and even tell her a short story of something funny that happened to me.

I had a great time with her and hope to see her again soon.

• Like 1

First time in Thunder Bay and decided to check out the local scene. Saw Sugar listed right at the top. Read the reviews and decided to go for it. Very, very glad I did. Great girl, very pretty, and a real trooper. No regrets at all and would definitely repeat. Thanks Sugar, I had a wonderful time!

• Like 1

I saw Kayne last night and it was truly a treat. This woman is a special gift for those seeking a higher caliber girl. She quickly made me feel at ease and took her time in providing a stellar service. The premium is well worth it and she is a good on the inside as the out (as her pics prove). Real nice personality to match her top notch looks. Will definetly be returning.

• Like 1

Returned for round 2 on halloween and again was fully satisfied. This woman has an incredible rack and her halloween treat was sweeter than sweet. Prior to seeing this vixen I was beginning to feel my age (57, if you know what I mean) but she has fixed evryone of my problems and maked me feel like a buck. Thanks again Sugar and hope to see you again.

• Like 1

As a first time hobbyist, I had the pleasure recently of spending an evening with Sugar. I have to say that she made it very relaxing and natural and all of the recommendations and her ads were absolutely correct.

I will be calling her again next time i am in town!

Thanks for a great time Sugar!

• Like 1

Absolutley worth while......AAA++ service,sweet ,cute, sexy and very easy going..cant wait to come back to Thunder Bay

• Like 1

Simply put, Sugar Kayne is a vibrant woman with an incredible personality. Her ability to bring unquestionable comfort to a situation is a true talent and one I personally thank her for.

Her physical characteristics as described in her profile and recommendation sections are accurate. Beautiful she is; and I can assure you, you would not be unpleasantly surprised.

I have to say the entire experience was awesome and comes highly recommended. The most enticing aspect of the experience was undoubtedly her personality. Her attention to detail and ability to engage in both comical and intelligent conversations was a pleasant surprise; one which I believe sets her apart from the rest.

Best Regards...

• Like 1

Had the pleasure of a 1hr meeting with this very sexy young lady who has a body that makes your eyes open wide with amazement, she arrived at my house dressed like a girl next door but after 5 minutes in the bathroom she had slipped into something more comfortable and my jaw hit the floor WOW what a feast for the eyes!!

I won't go into detail what happened in the bedroom but you will not be disappointed with how she does things!!

Highly recommended and I can't wait to make the call to her again!!

Thanks for a fantastic time Sugar Kayne xoxox

• Like 1

Awesome lady to spend time with. Great body, and cannot forget her mind. She is worth every penny. Very safe. Will definately see her again on my next trip to TBay. Highly recommended.

Thanks Sugar!!

• Like 1

Sugar Kayne is an amazing lady. She's the entire package...Cute, Sexy, Smart, and Funny. Her adds are pretty much bang on for her looks, she's absolutely gorgeous! Truly addictive and well worth it. She is very mature and can turn up the heat very quickly. Highly recommended, she's perfect! Enjoy.

• Like 1

It has been a few years since I saw her, but I still remember it as if it was yesterday. She is a sweet gal, calmed my nerves and certainly gave me a good workout. Some things are just too good to forget. Maybe one day again :D

• Like 1

I have had the chance to meet Sugar and was absolutely not disappointed. Not only can she carry on a conversation, her eyes are mesmerizing. As for the other stuff, well you will have to see her for yourself. Definitely worth it.

• Like 1

What a relaxing meeting. This girl has it all. A great body with beautiful natural tits. A nice smile and pleasing personality. She dresses up. Nothing over the top and definitely not trashy. She has a very clean and inviting (maybe a little cool) room.

Most importantly for me she gives a Safe, clean and respectful GFE. Fabulous provider. Look forward to seeing her again..... ;)

• Like 1

I just had a evening with misty rivers, And let me tell you boys she is everything you expect and more, She has a very out going and great personality. Shes even hotter in person then she is in her pictures. She makes you feel great and she doesn't rush anything. Shes now the only girl in town i will see, I would recommend her to anyone who wants a HIGH CLASS Gorgeous Woman

• Like 1

I just have a evening with Misty, And all i can say is she is amazing. Shes hotter in person then in her pictures, Shes a High class woman with a great personality and doesn't rush you. All in all i had a great time and i would recommend her to anyone whos Looking for a Gorgeous High Class Unrushed Time. She is now my go to girl, I wont call anyone else

• Like 1

I've seen Misty numerous times now and have not been disappointed once. She really is that good. She's funny, sweet, caring and incredibly beautiful.

Things get better with every visit.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.