Sign in to follow this  

FEB 7-10 ONLY! // Adriana Maxwell, Toronto's Jet-setting Sweetheart is Coming!

652886786_ScreenShot2021-01-25at8_19_42PM.png.6aeb249151b40bab1b2a388aaacae2b2.png

Hello there, are you my next accomplice while I visit your beautiful city?

My name is Adriana Maxwell, your Toronto-based sweetheart who will be touring to Vancouver for the first time between February 7th- February 10th.

I'm hoping to find my next partner in crime to surrender to an escapade that will create mutual connection and enjoyment! Whether for a brief or long encounter, let us revel in our desires and thrills.

To learn more about me I invite you to follow me on Twitter or peruse my website.

Please visit my website for all date packages & pricing: Adrianamaxwell.com/considerations

Twitter: 
@AdrianaMaxwell_

All screening & booking requests must be done through my website

The adventure you yearn for is within your grasp with an incomparable companion by your side, why not escape the ordinary and come explore the extraordinary with me…

1724317674_ScreenShot2021-01-27at10_58_33PM.thumb.png.b4f8ab2d619537e676dde20531f658ad.png

Please note: I consider myself to be very particular with whom I spend time with, especially those who seek my companionship. Mutual connection and respect are things I do not settle for. I prefer to spend extended time with my suitors as I am a part-time companion. All inquiries should be filled out entirely through my website and it is there, that you will find the passage to your next adventure.

***Screening and Deposits are Mandatory***
If you do not provide your screening information within your initial email/ booking form, my assistant will not forward your email onto me unless you have provided ALL information.

Choose from one of the following screening options to send in your initial email:

1 – Employment Verification

Provide LinkedIn page, online company directory page, or a picture of your business card. Please send directly to [email protected] direct from your business email.
I must be able to cross-verify the information you provide.

2 – Government Issued ID Provider References:

Provide two separate pictures:
First picture: your government-issued ID next to a handwritten piece of paper with my name (Adriana Maxwell) and today’s date. Second picture: A frontal photo of you holding your ID and same handwritten piece of paper next to your face. Please send pictures directly to [email protected]

IN-CALL / OUTCALL CONSIDERATIONS
Fleeting encounters
Quick Delight // up to 1.5 hours - 650
Stay a little Longer // 2 hours - 800
Cocktail Hour // 3 hours - 1200
Bon Appétit // 4 hours - 1400

Lasting memories
Dinner Delight // 6 hours - 1800
Daytime Escapade // 8 hours - 2400
PJ Party // 14 hours - 3200
All day, All night // 24 hours - 4500

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 8.19.42 PM.png