Yes I ventured out on a whim a few weeks ago. She is a very attractive young lady. The massage was amazing and I had a very pleasant surprise when I arrived. The location is a known place and I had visited there before.  I am sure YMMV but I deff recommend 🤗🤗.

7 minutes ago, Barney said:

how do you find out her contact information 

The link...click on reply, will give you a email address to send to

She is a very nice and attractive young lady, I'm guessing 25 at most. I would definitely recommend paying her a visit. She will not send you any pictures but trust me, you won't be disappointed 

• Thanks 2

Maybe not put the area in which she works. That stuff can be DMd... but you really shouldn't be giving out an area at all. Tisk tisk.

@lydiahardwood

*post has been reported to mods. Please refrain from giving personal details out about SWs, including rough estimates of areas, publically. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Maybe not put the ares in which she works. That stuff can be DMd... but you really shouldn't be giving out an area at all. Tisk tisk.

@lydiahardwood

Absolutely. 

• Thanks 1

How vague do people need to be? The road mentioned here before is 13 KMs long. The entire peninsula of Halifax is 7kms long. Saying someone works in Halifax is more specific than using the road name that had been mentioned here. I'm all for keeping people safe, but I see loads of people discussing someone that works in Halifax, or Clayton Park, or Dartmouth. Those areas are mostly all more specific than what was said here, so maybe it should be left at "Somewhere in HRM" for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, PeterConrad said:

How vague do people need to be? The road mentioned here before is 13 KMs long. The entire peninsula of Halifax is 7kms long. Saying someone works in Halifax is more specific than using the road name that had been mentioned here. I'm all for keeping people safe, but I see loads of people discussing someone that works in Halifax, or Clayton Park, or Dartmouth. Those areas are mostly all more specific than what was said here, so maybe it should be left at "Somewhere in HRM" for everyone. 

Or just don't talk about location at all and leave the details between the person working and the person seeking. No need for it to be public information, thats why we have ads up with phone number or emails. Do your own research and then message the provider for details. If we wanted our general info public, we would post it in our ads. If we don't have it public, you shouldn't be posting it public. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest MelanieRose

Exactly what Sarah said .. Just leave it to the provider to tell location, people that are interested can contact us and ask. If an ad says "Available - Spring Garden Road" that's different, they obviouslly don't mind that being public as it's already right there for everyone to see. What I tell people for location varies from person to person, some I may be vague and say Halifax, (especially if I don't think it's going to work out or they make me uncomfortable), some I may say the neighbourhood or a spot that's close by, it depends who I'm talking to. 

I find I'm always more cautious seeing people from Lyla than other sites because so many people say these things without a second thought here, also in PM people ask questions that they could've just asked me personally. Just keep it discreet and all is good for everyone! 

On 2/26/2021 at 7:17 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Thanks for the report @SarahAlexxx.

Everyone please be careful when mentioning locations - safety is the #1 priority here

This is why I love a community like this. The more WE can do to protect these women, the more likely we are that the stigma will improve and that the laws progress. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1