Most of my visits with sp's have been outcalls.  Thinking about an incall.  After I shower, am I supposed to come out wearing my damp towel, put on my briefs, or be naked?  Input from both guys and ladies are welcome?

• Like 1

Personally I would saunter in wearing the towel and a smile, sucking in the gut and channeling James Bond....in reality I would probably end up looking like an out take from Mr. Bean.  Still I would go with the towel.

• Haha 6

Are you referring to the shower before or after the session?

If before, I normally come out naked. not point in covering to strip again.

For after, I either bring my clothes in the bathroom or get out naked after to put my clothes back on.

I don't put any clothes back on. Towel or not... is a bit random for me. It depends on things like the mood, how far it is from the bathroom to the bedroom, whether or not the SP I'm seeing joined me in there...

• Like 4

Like mentioned earlier it will depend on the mood and if I have seen the lady once or many times before.  I have mentioned before that I'm an exhibitionist but it comes with a role.  If this is the first time meeting a lady I will wear the towel around the waist unless she met me at the door already naked(it happened).  If she is dressed to the nine I will come out with a towel on...I have made the request to have a lady dressed up nice a few times and brought in some clean clothes so that I would come out looking spiffy for her. 

I enjoy seeing a lady dressed up nice for me and she should have the same treatment...am I right?

• Like 3

Whatever you feel comfortable doing..when my guys see me and take a shower first they usually dry off and just walk in the room with towel wrapped around their waist or naked

Either way you will be naked with me🤣😂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Whatever you feel comfortable doing..when my guys see me and take a shower first they usually dry off and just walk in the room with towel wrapped around their waist or naked

Looking forward to that day @Exotic Touch Danielle!  And for my other two wishes Genie I would like good health and a multi million dollar record contract.  Besides I’m always showered when I visit so there’s more time to focus on ....enthusiastic greetings....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sharpe said:

Looking forward to that day @Exotic Touch Danielle!  And for my other two wishes Genie I would like good health and a multi million dollar record contract.  Besides I’m always showered when I visit so there’s more time to focus on ....enthusiastic greetings....

I am just looking forward to seeing you in person again👀😁

We have things to do lol

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I am just looking forward to seeing you in person again👀😁

We have things to do lol

Babe we’ll need full 2 days and an itinerary to get everything done right!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I have to go and visit Danielle...I love getting nakkked with a fine lady like her !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

I have to go and visit Danielle...I love getting nakkked with a fine lady like her !

She’s a special lady for sure. She’s the very definition of sexy according to the  Oxford English Dictionary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1