Pizza day

Today is National pizza day and I'm just curious on what is everyone's favorite pizza?

I'm a pepperoni and cheese type of guy and will eat the usual all dressed pizza with the green peppers and mushroom.

What is yours?

Meat lovers pizza (pepperoni, sausage, salami, hamburger, bacon, ham) with double cheese, olive

No f*cking pineapple at all

Restaurant down the street makes an excellent meat lovers pizza

A Rambling

RG

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wynn said:

Pepperoni and green olives with lots of cheese is my favourite.

You and I will get along. Have you tried the (Ottawa) Ricardo's Super Special? I drive 20 minutes to pick one up and back home before I get into it. I've been eating this pizza for about 30 years now.

I also enjoy their Texan pizza. It's got ground beef, hot banana peppers, and corn (plus tomato sauce and cheese). Surprisingly delicious.

• Like 3

@Kilt Boy thanks for selecting my Thursday dinner selection!. Then I'll follow @ModCat's suggestion.... may have to add my own egg!

Pizza is always a new exploration for me. I do recall my first ever pizza on Coney Island during the '64 World's Fair in NYC..... It was just plain cheese with olives but left an impression on me..... that and the pizza vendor was next to the big Ferris Wheel.... great memories!

• Like 3

I enjoy tandoori chicken pizza with lots of spices. And love stuff crust from Pizza Hut. That petroleum cheese in the crust is amazing.

• Like 1

After living in Quebec City for some time, adopted the habit of buttering the crust. When moved there, took some time to figure out why most pizza's were delivered with cups of butter.

Also there I acquired the taste of dipping fries in mayo and onion rings in honey.

3 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

After living in Quebec City for some time, adopted the habit of buttering the crust. When moved there, took some time to figure out why most pizza's were delivered with cups of butter.

Also there I acquired the taste of dipping fries in mayo and onion rings in honey.

I also butter my crust when eating pizza, it's the best.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Also there I acquired the taste of dipping fries in mayo and onion 

Fries in mayo...I picked that up as a kid when dad was posted to West Germany. Even today it's my preferred way of having fries

Butter on pizza crust...gotta try that

Same with onion rings and honey

A Stomach Growling Rambling

RG

• Like 2

Guest ModCat
On 2/10/2021 at 1:59 PM, roamingguy said:

Fries in mayo...I picked that up as a kid when dad was posted to West Germany. Even today it's my preferred way of having fries

Butter on pizza crust...gotta try that

Same with onion rings and honey

A Stomach Growling Rambling

RG

Im very European haha, Mayo and 'chips' is my regular take away option