Favorite Providers

Spent some time yesterday during our storm scrolling through some of the older discussions and it got me to thinking about my favorite providers I have seen. Curious as to other favorites , no need to list an order or reasons why, Hopefully this won't offend anyone , meant for a fun topic.

3 of mine in alphabetical order

Berlin Moss

Cassie Steele

Leigha Lane 

All time favorites in no particular order are:

Victoria Jolie 

Sara Stain

Jaymie Mae Sparx 

Berlin Moss

Mariska Harley 

Jenna Mae Sparx 

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Guys as long as you aren't putting them in an order I think this is harmless! Also... just checking you've written recommendations on all these wonderful Companions 😉 😉

Emily Rushton was my 2nd experience with a SP and I was totally nervous and intimated by her beauty! She was and still is on one of the classiest Lady’s on the tour circuit. As stated before she was like having a girlfriend from Highschool that would drop by occasionally for a date. Had many dinner dates and fond memories of her Halifax visits. Unfortunately we lost touch for awhile (my fault)  but have recently reconnected. She’s coming to Halifax this month and hope to reconnect! 

• Like 4

I was Emily's first date in Halifax way way back before she went independent. One of the sexiest classiest SP's you will ever meet . I have not seen her in sometime but she's as beautiful as ever inside and out .

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 4:30 PM, eagerguy said:

Mary in Fredericton

Melissa Blaze 

Jaymie Mae Sparx 

Emily Rushton 

Dasha Love

Thank you I plan on coming back soon 😘

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jbsmythe said:

My favourite NB provider is currently @babyparadise .  She’s great!

As stated above, the original Freddygirl (aka Mary) was amazing. Sadly no longer active.

NS has some great girls.  @MsManda and @StephanieMystique are both awesome.  

Thank you. 🥰❤️🥰

Interesting thread. I have been around for a while, acutally a long long while, and I am happy to say that I have met so many great ladies over the years that it would not be fair to list  names because it is certain I would  unfairly leave someone out.  However, they know who they are and how much I appeciate them.  Having said that, I am safe to say without offending anyone that Emily Rushton and Emma Alexandra are two ladies that I have known the longest and oh how wonderful they each are 🙂.   

So, to all the traveling ladies I have met, and to the local ladies I have met, to the ones I met some time ago, to the one I met most recently (you know who you are 😉) and to  those I still hope to meet some day - THANK YOU!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A great list above . I have fond memories of the retired Carley Chase. Always upbeat ,friendly and in my eye exceptionally beautiful.Every encounter made me want more. I do miss her.

• Like 5

On 1/13/2023 at 6:13 PM, annapolis1949 said:

A great list above . I have fond memories of the retired Carley Chase. Always upbeat ,friendly and in my eye exceptionally beautiful.Every encounter made me want more. I do miss her.

Man, that’s a blast from the past!  
You’re going WAY back.  

Great girl.  I hope that she’s well.

• Like 2

My personal favourites, in no particular order:

Tiffany Marie

Berlin Moss

Nikki Smith

Larissa (Semi-retired in SJ, unfortunately)

Edited by BlackFrost35
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2023 at 3:40 PM, Rounding Third said:

Interesting thread. I have been around for a while, acutally a long long while, and I am happy to say that I have met so many great ladies over the years that it would not be fair to list  names because it is certain I would  unfairly leave someone out.  However, they know who they are and how much I appeciate them.  Having said that, I am safe to say without offending anyone that Emily Rushton and Emma Alexandra are two ladies that I have known the longest and oh how wonderful they each are 🙂.   

So, to all the traveling ladies I have met, and to the local ladies I have met, to the ones I met some time ago, to the one I met most recently (you know who you are 😉) and to  those I still hope to meet some day - THANK YOU!! 

Totally Agree! My 1st & 2nd Ladies to meet!

Miss both of them!’ 

• Like 1

Leigha lane was my favorite but she has been long retired now as well. Haven't been able to find another favorite since. I'm going to try Ava Alexis next as she fits what I like 

• Like 1

In general while its great to have these reviews but I've had experiences that weren't good even with a person with multiple good reviews. It's always hit or miss now. 

Edited by bigbreastlover

On 12/22/2022 at 7:18 PM, dcrv said:

The original Freddygirl aka Mary

I second this. She was an absolute sweetheart.

I've seen ads for "Freddygurl" recently. I take it they're not really her?