Favorite Providers

On 1/18/2023 at 5:01 PM, bigbreastlover said:

In general while its great to have these reviews but I've had experiences that weren't good even with a person with multiple good reviews. It's always hit or miss now. 

Different people have different chemistry man.  

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, bigbreastlover said:

To each their own. I did take the plunge and can't say I would repeat 

I would see her twice a week if I could afford it😄

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, bigbreastlover said:

To each their own. I did take the plunge and can't say I would repeat 

I apologize you had a poor time love that was never my intention I take a lot of pride in what I do , and I m sorry if you caught me on an off day xoxo 

• Like 3

On 2/13/2023 at 2:11 PM, Ava Alexis said:

I apologize you had a poor time love that was never my intention I take a lot of pride in what I do , and I m sorry if you caught me on an off day xoxo 

Now that’s classy,I’m sure you are amazing I want to book with you soon as I find the time from work I’m definitely coming to see you haha 

• Like 1

Emily Rushton is a gem not to be overlooked! One of a kind she is a class Lady! Treat her well and you will be happy with the outcome! It’s been awhile but her good looks have only improved with time. Miss you Emily! 🥰

• Like 1

Dawn and Nikki Smith. 

Dawn, despite the obvious issues is an absolute superstar and one of the very very few I've ever experienced whom legit has a passion for what she does. 

Nikki who I've only seen once, I will rebook soon. So easy to look at, so easy to talk to, so down to earth. Just a sweatheart. 

Berlin Moss (best service)

Petra Pegasus (real gem)

Dawn (great service)

Tiffany Marie (eye candy)

Ava Marie (halifax, greatest service ever)

I am seeing Emily Rushton ln friday, can't wait to see if she makes it to the list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

In the Atlantic there are only 2  that I have seen that are worth your hard earned money and time.
I have seen many but most are inconsistent or nothing like you would expect considering the reviews.
These ladies are in no particular order.

@petraluxurygfe @Berlin Moss

Always the best services,sweet as can be, always a wonderful experience, excellent hosting locations,beauty off the charts and services exceed expectations every time.
Difficult to book and rates are high end of course but that's understandable.

Just my $0.02.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/13/2023 at 6:13 PM, annapolis1949 said:

A great list above . I have fond memories of the retired Carley Chase. Always upbeat ,friendly and in my eye exceptionally beautiful.Every encounter made me want more. I do miss her.

Not sure how I ended up perusing this thread at all tbh...but glad I did! Thanks Annapolis, for bringing an abundance of wonderful memories flooding back with the mere mention of C.C.   Amazing lady, sincere and uber-talented companion!

• Like 2

On 5/13/2023 at 3:19 PM, Tesla said:

In the Atlantic there are only 2  that I have seen that are worth your hard earned money and time.
I have seen many but most are inconsistent or nothing like you would expect considering the reviews.
These ladies are in no particular order.

@petraluxurygfe @Berlin Moss

Always the best services,sweet as can be, always a wonderful experience, excellent hosting locations,beauty off the charts and services exceed expectations every time.
Difficult to book and rates are high end of course but that's understandable.

Just my $0.02.

If you haven’t seen all of the above mentioned SP, this isn’t a fair statement in my opinion. I have met with so many wonderful ladies that have given awesome service. While I have only seen one of the ladies mentioned in this post, I agree that the service was great but many others are on par and deserve mention and respect.

I have given several recommendations and you can’t go wrong with any of these ladies. The ladies mentioned are always available here so guys, give them all a chance and come to your own conclusion. 

• Like 3

On 5/15/2023 at 3:23 AM, GRoberts said:

If you haven’t seen all of the above mentioned SP, this isn’t a fair statement in my opinion. I have met with so many wonderful ladies that have given awesome service. While I have only seen one of the ladies mentioned in this post, I agree that the service was great but many others are on par and deserve mention and respect.

I have given several recommendations and you can’t go wrong with any of these ladies. The ladies mentioned are always available here so guys, give them all a chance and come to your own conclusion. 

I have seen or tried to see nearly all the providers in the Atlantic minus the obvious scams.
I also have high standards for what I conciser a proper date.
To add to what I said above is this.
There are very few girls who are permanent the the Atlantic.
There are several traveling girls who travel here but I would not consider the Atlantic girls.
Hence the list above.
You may have a different list that fits your budget and requirements.
My personal experiences over the last few decades is that a good local girl is difficult to find who is consistent.
Seen many in Atlantic who were good first go but fall off or worse.
My list above you cannot go wrong with.
If you have not noticed more and more Atlantic girls are leaving and less and less are traveling there.
Just a list of girls at the high tier that you cant go wrong with who are Atlantic girls.

Favorites (off the top of my head)

Carley

Darla

Jennifer (of Montreal GF)

Larissa

Sassy Sophia

Angela French

Rachel (Toronto)

Petra

Cindycindy

Almost all retired.

• Like 2