Covid recommendation

Given my age and pre-existing health conditions I am extremely concerned about contacting the coronavirus. I do enjoy however my massages and have missed them immensely. I find a massage therapeutic both physically and emotionally. If anybody knows of an MP who has previously had Covid please PM me

As an FYI, I don’t think that will matter. My understanding is that it is possible to contract the virus twice and the only way to guarantee immunity right now is via vaccination, so I would wait until the rest of the population is vaccinated if that’s your concern.

Vaccinate does not immune do a little research...it doesnt completely protect or stop you from contracting or transferring to any other person it works like the flu shot ...as per manitoba chief doctor 

• Like 2

It’s all degrees

the amount of prevention of sickness has been fairly measured and that’s the efficacy and all the vaccines getting approved measure pretty decent on efficacy 85 to 95 ish I think they daif

thats good

in livestock we still use 35% efficacy products as part of vaccine cocktails cuz that amount of response still means that much less environment

unfortunately in humans the amount of false confidence that would give people would make a low efficacy vaccine almost worse

now a lot of them the conversation has been on can the vaccinated transfer 

they think still possible. 
but I really think it is a fair assumption that vaccinated people will spread less due to that their body will beat it down faster so there will be a shorter window where they can spread. 

It’s not as black or white as you might like 

I support  your Right not to get vaccinated. 
cuz I support rights

bit I have the right to beleive all the people who say “I don’t want to get vaccinated because blah blah blah I am healthy blah blah blah i am not a scared sheeple blah blah blah look their was a reaction blah blah blah” are.... well a bunch of idiots who turn their backs on everything that made society leap forward.  
but that’s just me

i support your rights

vaccines are ducking awesome and we should take them and help get all this shot behind us

also I don’t understand why every kid big or girl is not getting hpv vaccinated. Like they were just vaccinating the girls. Yeah girls get cancer linked to hpv. But the boys spread it too.    Duhhhh

we could basically eliminate an STD

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, keramon02 said:

As an FYI, I don’t think that will matter. My understanding is that it is possible to contract the virus twice and the only way to guarantee immunity right now is via vaccination, so I would wait until the rest of the population is vaccinated if that’s your concern.

I think the question is how long of time you have immunity

they are finding cases dropping in india and South Dakota basically the younger healthy people are building immunity

at least that’s the hypothesis. 
getting repeated exposures May increase longer immunity

too early to tell 

I will ad one more comment....I have medical friends canada and usa..from back surgeons to brain surgeons to coroners...who have openly expressed what there thoughts were on the  numbers being put up by the media to what the numbers really are!....with that said for me specifically I will wait it out to see what the results or said side affects are to this rush of vaccines created in 9   months ...I have no problem being last..like you said we are to respect each others opinions and rights...so I say to you go for it...I do have underlying health issues that put me in the top 5 category of why I should get it..yet I work in the industry of disinfecting to keep you all safe..go figure...I will let the elder go first...then the ones with serious health issues and I  will trust those medical people In my life to wait it out...

I know personally 12 people who all had covid over the age of 50 all recovered none hospitalized and they did describe it as a bad flue like pneumonia...all are doing well ...none had the vaccine.

9 from USA..3 here in Winnipeg...

I will still be last...

Be safe all