Misleading Massages, funny stories

Hi Guys,

Like most of you, I try to leave my massages smiling. Also like most of you, I'm sure there's been a time where you assumed more would happen than does.

For instance:

Early on in the summer, I tried Balmoral out despite my better judgement. I entered the room, and noticed there was no extra towel to "drape" myself with, so I proceeded to get butt naked, face down per usual. The attendant entered the room, did not say a word and started with the massage. I don't recall it being anything to great, except she kept working her hands up my legs and occasionally glancing off the boys. Flip time came, and johnson was raging and dancing all over the place. But still same thing, same glancing blows and no direct hits.

Time was up, gave her a little tip and she left the room.

It was a confusing visit at best, I would never do anything to make someone uncomfortable. I do frequent the places for just a real massage, but would usually get a towel to prevent these situations. (Or be draped by an attendant after if none were present)

Anyone else have similar stories?

It is imperative to respect every massage practitioner and their limits, so I commend you.  But a fully nude, non-rmt, un-draped session with light nut teasing is often a nonverbal cue for you to make a polite suggestion after the flip.  Not always of course. And no means no.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agreed. I’ve had many massages where it took 3, 4, or even 5 tries before I got the offer. It’s super important that you are respectful, curtious but open. Don’t ever go in with expectations and just appreciate the service.

• Thanks 2

There was a lady on Henderson, a legit RMT, and word got around that she also did HE. I was very sceptical but I was looking for a legit massage anyway as my RMT had left and  it was my end of town. I draped myself because it was an RMT, but first thing you notice is a BUNCH of pictures of her and her husband on the end tables. LOL. Message received. Then she started to pry about how I had heard about her, etc. I wasn't going to be an idiot and say I heard you offer extras..I just told her about my previous RMT and location. 

But I could tell she knew why I had chosen her and it was uncomfortable. I never went back. 

I've heard that there use to be a RMT that use to do extras. But it was all second hand information at work, so I never new if a rumour that got expanded or truth.  I never inquired deeper due to being discreet at work about my hobbies

On 2/24/2021 at 4:58 PM, RiverCityGuy said:

I've heard that there use to be a RMT that use to do extras. But it was all second hand information at work, so I never new if a rumour that got expanded or truth.  I never inquired deeper due to being discreet at work about my hobbies

This may be the wrong place to put ideas in peoples heads, but I'm sure quite a few RMT's have done it at some point or another. But obviously, prying at such a thing would be an insane idea. It would obviously be based on attraction and or friendship of a client, as any relationship.

Given, if any RMT had random clients showing up for it, I'd imagine they'd stop quite quick. 

Again, I do not condone that, so no one try and blame me! 🤠

That's probably just talking from my brain below the belt though.

• Thanks 1

Was driving past Misericordia the other day and reminded me of the place that used to be above the camera shop on Sherbrooke.  After the flip there a novice attendant told me she does "topless ligamant" massage as an extra.  Huh?  Oh, ok sure.

14 hours ago, Kmoppai said:

This may be the wrong place to put ideas in peoples heads, but I'm sure quite a few RMT's have done it at some point or another. But obviously, prying at such a thing would be an insane idea. It would obviously be based on attraction and or friendship of a client, as any relationship.

Given, if any RMT had random clients showing up for it, I'd imagine they'd stop quite quick. 

Again, I do not condone that, so no one try and blame me! 🤠

That's probably just talking from my brain below the belt though.

Oh for sure! I wasn't implying that you should ask your RMT at all. When I go for a RMT, and they happen to be a woman, I expect a professional massage.

So let me say this loud and clear to anyone that I may have given the wrong idea too.

"Go to RMT for professional massage for your health. Go to an unlicensed place if you want to leave 'happy'".

Just a story about how "shop talk" starts.

I also heard about dimonds and EB originally from a coworker who use to deliver pizzas

Edited by RiverCityGuy
  • Like 1

I really think the chances of getting extra from any legit RMT is no better than chances of getting struck by lightning 

they invest in their education 

belong to a professional organization that would frown upon it

they risk ruining a profitable career

asides having a bunch of creepy guys showing up trying to wiggle the blanket off And make it look like a convenient accident

maybe if you look like Brad Pit the odds might be better

but by and large that dream is firmly routed in mythology 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, fresh said:

I really think the chances of getting extra from any legit RMT is no better than chances of getting struck by lightning 

asides having a bunch of creepy guys showing up trying to wiggle the blanket off And make it look like a convenient accident

Pretty much what I was getting at 🤣

• Like 1

Good thing I look like Brad Pitt. And not the old 'Dad' Brad Pitt but the young and awesome Brad Pitt from 'insert awesome Brad Pitt movie title here'. 

17 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

Good thing I look like Brad Pitt. And not the old 'Dad' Brad Pitt but the young and awesome Brad Pitt from 'insert awesome Brad Pitt movie title here'. 

I look like christian Bale, but I won't say what movie...

And boy this topic when off the rails fast, sorry

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2021 at 10:55 AM, fresh said:

I look like him at The  Curious Case Of Benjamin Button on the beginning of the movie...

On 2/25/2021 at 11:45 PM, Blue0012 said:

@Burnam | She likely said 'Lingam'. 

I was thinking 🤔 how ligament massage she did in that position.. ☹️😝 

On 2/19/2021 at 11:58 PM, Kmoppai said:

Hi Guys,

Like most of you, I try to leave my massages smiling. Also like most of you, I'm sure there's been a time where you assumed more would happen than does.

For instance:

Early on in the summer, I tried Balmoral out despite my better judgement. I entered the room, and noticed there was no extra towel to "drape" myself with, so I proceeded to get butt naked, face down per usual. The attendant entered the room, did not say a word and started with the massage. I don't recall it being anything to great, except she kept working her hands up my legs and occasionally glancing off the boys. Flip time came, and johnson was raging and dancing all over the place. But still same thing, same glancing blows and no direct hits.

Time was up, gave her a little tip and she left the room.

It was a confusing visit at best, I would never do anything to make someone uncomfortable. I do frequent the places for just a real massage, but would usually get a towel to prevent these situations. (Or be draped by an attendant after if none were present)

Anyone else have similar stories?

through my time in this let’s call it hobby I have had similar experiences.  This has taught me to go into with no expectation of anything more than a massage (good bad in something in between).   In the instance of the example I have found different cues I will give that may open things up so both parties are on the same level.  If the cues are not acted upon I do not push things further.  If they are acted upon smiles normally happen.