Guest lydiahardwood

It's almost impossible to get an adult work app through app store etc. They don't have an app to my knowledge.

Just now, lydiahardwood said:

It's almost impossible to get an adult work app through app store etc. They don't have an app to my knowledge.

Adult apps can often be downloaded via the browser. But in this case it doesn't look like it exist.

A phone app would be extremely helpful. While not terrible, using a browser on a phone is not always ideal for browsing.

If there was an app, it would be advertised on LL. But they instead offer the "Mobile Site" option at the bottom of the page for easier browsing on a phone or tablet.

This may become reality in a not so distant future. But for now, there no such thing.

9 hours ago, Woodsy69 said:

I have had good success with this site

Yeah it's difficult to tell what is being referred to here - a brand new member hours ago with only this post and another resurrecting a three year old thread.... I'll choose to be optimistic and hope that before joining he still found some useful info and recommendations here on lyla.

1 hour ago, clearbluesky15 said:

Leolist? With careful research, I’ve had some okay experiences.

I think that leolist is the scourge of SW advertising - too much work to winnow out the wheat from the chaff. It's so much easier and more reliable here on lyla. I've used twitter feeds to get a sense of whether we're a good fit but I haven't used tik tok yet.

It's worth being prudent about leolist comments as one of our lovely and reputable Ottawa providers got a reprimand for slagging leolist on here (she was a bit harsh but also truthful!. lol) and hasn't bothered to return to lyla. Her reputation and clear, professional website lets her advertise where she wishes.

Perhaps a lyla app? You know, perfect when your SO wants to borrow your phone........ okay, bad idea 😞