I'm a little skeptical of your communication skills, you little spectacle you! lol

Is this the impression you have after an initial visit? Perhaps a repeat client will chime in but remember it's always YMMV.......

Autocorrect owned me again. Lol... 

Obviously I meant skeptical !! 🤣

12 hours ago, waterat said:

I'm a little skeptical of your communication skills, you little spectacle you! lol

Is this the impression you have after an initial visit? Perhaps a repeat client will chime in but remember it's always YMMV.......

On 2/25/2021 at 9:01 AM, waterat said:

Have you seen her

No, sorry to say, I haven't - blocked by the Atlantic bubble 😞 (not to imply I would necessarily see her - I've already got a long list of lyla ladies from the Atlantic area that I'll visit once this pandemic is under control).

My post was simply poking a little fun @lookingforsome for succumbing to auto correct. 

I also question the 'skepticism' expressed wrt a comment about 'relaxed restrictions' on subsequent dates, especially if someone hasn't actually ever visited the provider. - this is an advertising technique which would have no influence on me. Only a repeat client could have an accurate assessment of this and, that being said, it would, at best, show a lack of discretion to post on this. For both client and provider, it's always a matter of YMMV. One can usually easily tell from a first date whether the requisite chemistry is present for new adventures. I've never booked anyone through vipfavours as the many reputable ladies from here on lyla keep my dance card full.

TOFTT and report back with a reco if you had fun.

6 minutes ago, Sea-bug-guy said:

What do YMMV AND TOFTT mean?

"Your Mileage May Vary" and "Taking One For The Team".