Sweet Trinity • White • LL • 1692

I met with this lovely lady tonight in Truro. She is absolutely stunning. From the first text,  to the moment she opened the door I was put at ease. She's bubblely, happy, and smiling all the time. Her ad is completely honest and true. her pictures don't do her justice, as she is far more beautiful and sexy in person. And she was wearing one of the outfits in her pictures. Trinity is a real, true, and down to earth person, whose time I thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to in the future.

Trinity does duals with Briella, and although the three of is didn't play together tonight, I met and chatted with Briella. She has an amazing personality and the two of them would be an awe inspiring time, that I will save for the next time I meet them.

335D7362-C8FD-451E-A971-F161E34B7CF0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Got to meet Trinity this past week during my first ever duo date along with Blonde Briella, whom I had met previously. Booking was super easy and Trinity was very friendly in our initial texts to introduce myself.

When I arrived at the incall she looked amazing, greeting me in a sexy black outfit which complimented her duo partners'. After a quick shower, drinks and some fun conversation she showed off her eye popping curves and sensual skills which came close to making my brain short circuit a few times:classic_biggrin: 

Whole experience was pure heaven! I hope to see her again in future either solo or with Briella for more double trouble!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.