Rose ( French : YFL )

I was thinking of seeing Rose in Halifax over the next day or so. I was just wondering if anyone has saw her lately over the last year or so ? If so please feel free to pm me. Thanks 

I have. She is the best. Period. 

1 hour ago, lookingforsome said:

I was thinking of seeing Rose in Halifax over the next day or so. I was just wondering if anyone has saw her lately over the last year or so ? If so please feel free to pm me. Thanks

1 minute ago, NSGuy14 said:

I will walk you to her hotel, and you will thank me.

Lol...please do. I don't know Halifax that well. Does anyone know if the hotel she is staying at this time is asking people to sign in at all ?  

I honestly haven't seen her this visit, so do not know where she is staying.  YFL always uses nice hotels.

Also, I don't know why people are talking about needing to "sign in" at hotels. But I've seen it mentioned in other threads as well.  I have not encountered this yet at a single hotel.  I'm not sure who was first to bring this to the conversation as a thing.  If it was a requirement I think Providers would be smart enough to move to another location.  I really think "signing in" should not be a concern you should have.

Edited by NSGuy14
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Barney said:

She is Fully Booked for this Visit . YFL is the Best 

I have an appointment to see her this trip tomorrow. So i am good there.  I was just wondering if her service is still top notch and if the hotel was getting people to sign in. 

18 hours ago, lookingforsome said:

I have an appointment to see her this trip tomorrow. So i am good there.  I was just wondering if her service is still top notch and if the hotel was getting people to sign in. 

I saw her for the 10th time 2 days ago! She is still top notch and hotel does not require sign in! 

I just saw her for the first time and posted a review. All that is said of her is true . Real sweet girl , nice location . Recommend her 100% . Very fit body , yes short in height but curves in all the right places . I put a reco up , it should be posted soon

• Thanks 1

Agree with all this.  Saw yesterday for the first time.   Awesome GFE, good hotel DT, no sign in.  Will repeat.  Best I've seen in years.

• Thanks 1