Sex toys and the differences with gender

Can we claim the inflatable doll as a sex toy for men?  I have never owned one and mostly will never either because how do you hide this from a wife to begin with(for myself) and what if you find yourself in a relationship with someone you love?  Will they understand the reason behind?

Second, if anyone here has/had a doll, I have a question, does it squeak or can it hold your weight?  What is the feeling you get when you put it in it's(no gender here) mouth or bottom parts.  Does it feel the same (I doubt very much).  I only see these useful at a bachelor party only....prove me wrong.

• Like 2

I have a closet that keeps toys safe for some men and don't think I would have any issues sticking a lady in there to keep her safe as well. I have a bit of an interesting personality and think I would be thrilled if someone asked to bring one of those to play. Although I do prefer adamant toys.

This should be something you can explore with those you love but that very much depends on the comfort and the ability to open up that they have. I do feel just as strongly that others should have the right to choose to remain modest. My mind is far too curious for that and perhaps it might make you guys feel better to know that making a significant other awkward with a fantasy is something women suffer in relationships as well. However if that is a choice for yourself I don't feel it's fair to project that on to those you love. Having different needs doesn't mean you don't love that person but it takes certain a mindframe to accept and comfort is an addiction also hard to break.

We are taught that to have a family or children that these things shouldn't be a part of the relationship but I feel that is not necessarily true. A perspective I have shared with others often. 

@NotchJohnson assessing by the photos you have shared in other threads I would bet hands down that you would have the finest quality of doll on the market!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

Can we claim the inflatable doll as a sex toy for men?  I have never owned one and mostly will never either because how do you hide this from a wife to begin with(for myself) and what if you find yourself in a relationship with someone you love?  Will they understand the reason behind?

Second, if anyone here has/had a doll, I have a question, does it squeak or can it hold your weight?  What is the feeling you get when you put it in it's(no gender here) mouth or bottom parts.  Does it feel the same (I doubt very much).  I only see these useful at a bachelor party only....prove me wrong.

A long, long time ago in my youthful exuberance I tried that. It was not very fulfilling or even good. It was in the garbage a few days after. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NotchJohnson said:

Since the rise of popularity of the "Fleshlight", the dolls( inflatable and silicone realistic types) pretty much became outdated practical jokes. The "realdoll" type cost over $5000 and are hard to conceal, carry around and maintain/clean. Other than novelty items for "mancaves" don't see many actually owning and using those.

I'll share a story about my life which I wouldn't do with anybody else but because you guys are as perverted as I am here it is.

Many years ago when I was in my early 30's my wife and I were talking one night and she told me that she would like to know how it felt to have an appendage like me and to want to insert it in my back side.  So one weekend we took time off and ended somewhere far from home and visited a sex shop(yes we used to do those things back then) and I had told her that it was her chance to get her wish come true.  We bought a strap on and later that night she got to use it on me.  Without going into details of what we did the finish was fantastic, I was straddling over her and when I shot it reached over her head and some landed on her face.

Sadly this was the only time she used that thing.

Sorry just realized that I was going a bit out of subject.  So my apologies for that.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, waterat said:

Damn it! @OldandNerdy you need to advertise your yard sales here on lyla. Get with the program, man

For Sale:  A Lovense Max toy

Approximately 40 hours of usage.  Definitely not stretched out.  Battery still holds full charge.  Recently detailed.  Original upholstery and paint.  I'll include a pine air freshener to give it that new toy smell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Oh no, what a shame! I was thinking about how there's such a wide range of options for people with vulvas and I feel like there's less option with toys for men. I've heard suction ones are good - has anyone tried one? Funnily enough I was talking to a friend who bought one after he stuck his thing in a vacuum cleaner and liked the sensation HAHA.

Oh, hell. Please don't do this, people. You can cause severe damage. I used to have a friend who worked in ER and she said it was amazing how many guys come in who had... er... been vacuuming while naked, and accidentally tripped and fell and landed with their penis in the nozzle...

Gotta say, though, this thread got me thinking. Perhaps I should go shopping...

• Haha 4

Omygod you guys, funny stuff, (but not if it actually happens to us! :P) 

I think if inhibitions are to be overcome, it always helps to have support. 

This kind of discussion is so needed, I used to be in a bisexual discussion group in town, and there were so many things that the men had tried or wanted to but didn’t tell anyone about and they were glad to have a place to share. 

(Now I’m going to be looking up YouTube on crazy solo sex accidents, haha). 

Edited by Vicky Lopez
Grammar
  • Like 1

So, is there a 'stigma' about male masturbation - perhaps.

Something that I've observed is that when you walk into a sex toy store, you'll find a wide variety and several aisles of dildos....and barely a handful of 'male' devices.  (pun intended?)

So, is that because they're not popular sellers?  Or because men don't masturbate as much?  Or because if you've got a palm, you've already got all you need so most men don't need 'toys' or accessories to help themselves along?

Some things to ponder.

Anyhow.

Hands have worked for a very long time before I ever tried any 'accessories'. 

A few years ago I discovered the 'tenga egg' system - basically a 'one shot' disposable 'self care' toy that comes in a little egg shaped container with a shot of lube in a tube inside.

I'll highly recommend them if you're looking for something more than a handful of kleenex.

MS

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 7:43 PM, NotchJohnson said:

sure thing, I mean it is a sex toy for us

• Like 2

While I have always been intrigued about men's sex toys (pumps and dolls) I've never been interested in the anal side of things. It could just be the thought of masculinity but the furthest I've ever been was inserting something for health reasons 😳 do not enjoy it lol

To each their own! Do what you enjoy 😉

• Like 2

I've also never experimented with toys for self-pleasure, although I don't think I would be adverse to trying.

I have had a couple of ladies try some butt play, with my consent, on me.  I know some people love it (all genders), but no pleasure at all for me.

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood
On 3/5/2021 at 11:00 PM, Vicky Lopez said:

This kind of discussion is so needed, I used to be in a bisexual discussion group in town, and there were so many things that the men had tried or wanted to but didn’t tell anyone about and they were glad to have a place to share. 

Love this. @Vicky Lopez I'm curious to hear your experiences on this: when I've been with men I have very rarely used toys. But with women I almost always have, and not just straps. Just toys in general. Have you had the same experience?

On 3/3/2021 at 10:14 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Hey lovers

Okay I've gone down a rabbit hole. Hear me out.

Sex toys and self pleasure. I loooove how women/vulva owners have been encouraged to explore their own bodies. Masturbation is way more normalised now than it was when I was at high school. I remember telling my friends that I tried it and they were disgusted but now we all discuss what toys we are gonna buy from Love Honey lol.

But it got me thinking about men/people with penises and how, if anything, self pleasure for them is almost shamed? Like I don't know many men who'd feel comfortable talking about exploring butt play solo. Or who would use a fleshlite or wand. The only times I've heard guys speak about fleshlites is to laugh at people who use them.

So I am curious - what are your masturbation habits like? Do you think there's much shame when it comes to men exploring solo pleasure? Why are so many people grossed out by butt play on men but not when it comes to women? How much of this is to do with homophobia? How much of it is due to misogyny (butt play associated with dominance and perhaps that goes against gender norms)?

Would love to hear your thoughts. ❤️ 

Will say I enjoy butt plugs and beads in solo play. My GF turned me onto them a few years ago. When she brought out the strap on it was "no way Juanita". I have no shame myself and would never shame anyone into it or out of it

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
13 hours ago, coldhandswarmheart said:

Will say I enjoy butt plugs and beads in solo play. My GF turned me onto them a few years ago. When she brought out the strap on it was "no way Juanita". I have no shame myself and would never shame anyone into it or out of it

That's great that you have found something that works for you but still are able to set your boundaries. Absolutely agree no one should be shamed in/out of anything 🙂  ❤️

Speaking of inflatable dolls, does Otto the pilot from Airplane qualify as an inflatable for women? I tried to post a photo but not sure how. 

• Haha 2

I've built a couple of those gliding chairs with the toy that rises up from inside for clients who requested one. They're such a pain to make that I only do it on request.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2021 at 12:38 PM, NotchJohnson said:

A long time ago my wife went to a sex toy party ( back when we were very very active in the bedroom ), and she won a sex toy for man.  It was something similar to the fleshlight except that it was all gel(not the hard outside shell) and we tried it together and that thing felt pretty good on me, she didn't want me to use it by myself so she hid it somewhere in the house and there is no use for me to try to find it.  Fast forward to last year where I saw an ad for a pulsating "C" shape vibrator for men.  I talked to my wife about getting it for myself since we almost never have sex anymore and she agreed to get it for me as a gift from her.  A few weeks goes by and it comes in.  She ordered another version of what I was looking at (a knock off if you want) and it didn't look like the one I have seen.  We tried it in the bedroom together and I got rid of it faster then it took to take it out of the box.  That thing looked like a automatic cork screw remover but without the screw thingy in the middle.  It did not feel good at all.

My experience.

The sex toy that I was referring to on my post is called the "pulse solo lux" or the "guybrator"  It's a handsfree toy made for the man.

If you're planning to visit Montreal and want to experience new tech such as virtual reality experiences combined with different sex toys, you should probably pay a visit to ohmydoll.ca i booked several times there and their virtual relaity system is amazing. it's sthing to try

• Like 2

natural stimulation is great, but sex toys can do things that people just can't. The sex toy industry currently attracts an impressive $ 15 billion a year in global sales, and with many smart products at different prices on the market, we are spoilt for choice.

Edited by Decabord
  • Like 2