Sex toys and the differences with gender

Just for the sake of completeness, I also make and used to sell a water-based personal lubricant. It's a powder that you just add water to. It works very well with toys.

The popular online craft retailer I have my shop on has decided that personal lubricants fall into the category of 'medical devices' and are illegal to sell there.

Contact me personally if you want some. It has the consistency of nuru gel depending on how much water you add.

273973230_2020-11-1811_23_57.thumb.jpg.98fd56dbbbaf9538ec0d466dc32d60d6.jpg

• Thanks 1

At least I am absolutely calm and normal about this. I believe that there is nothing shameful and wrong because men use sex toys for self-satisfaction. Many men, being straight, use anal plugs. Everyone gets pleasure in different ways.
Moreover, my husband and I are such perverts that we have our own collection of various sex toys. In sex, we often use an anal plug with remote control from https://lovermart.com/product/rimmers-slim-r-smooth-rimming-plug-with-remote-control/. This is an absolute delight. My husband is crazy about this thing. So relax and don't care about someone else's opinion. 

Edited by LeylaM
  • Thanks 1

Yes Decabord, i agree. I was first reluctant to try sextoys and my wife is so prude so it's hard for me to have thé mat home. My friend told me about Ohmydoll opening in Edmonton and told me that i should give their immersive sex experience a try. I did that, the location is awesome and magical, like going to a DisneyLand (for Adults). The Addons (sextoys) provided with their VR experiences is a must-try combination. I felt stimulation and sensations that i never had a chance to experience with my partner. The sextoys industry is booming and it's just the start. For thoses wondering what ohmydoll offer, here is their website : https://ohmydoll.ca

2 hours ago, Jess-123 said:

Yes Decabord, i agree. I was first reluctant to try sextoys and my wife is so prude so it's hard for me to have thé mat home. My friend told me about ..... opening in Edmonton and told me that i should give their immersive sex experience a try. I did that, the location is awesome and magical, like going to a DisneyLand (for Adults). The Addons (sextoys) provided with their VR experiences is a must-try combination. I felt stimulation and sensations that i never had a chance to experience with my partner. The sextoys industry is booming and it's just the start. For thoses wondering what ..... offer, here is their website : .....

I don't know what kind of products, services or websites you're selling and I don't care.

If you want to advertise, you can contact admins, register as a company and buy a banner. 

This is dishonest, unprofessional and tells us exactly what to expect from your products.

Edited by Guest

Yes, there's a double standard. Not so much for gay men, but straight guys are shamed for pleasure seeking, indulging and even for just takin care of ourselves physically. It's very odd! This influences many pleasure-seeking males into identifying as something other than a man. I did for many years, and still sometimes do. 

I enjoy using my tongue! Seriously I was self conscious of my size when I was younger so I focused my efforts with my tongue. Ladies approve! Plus I have an upward bend with my penis so as it turns out women really love that too. So size is not as important as placement. So my final answer is tongue and cock. Especially on sex parties with others which were found on https://fantasyapp.com/en/blog/best-swingers-apps-analysis-fantasy-app/

I really enjoy playing with my babe Merry. I can't find such a beauty with big boobs and a big ass who is willing to date with me in the reality.

• Like 1