HELP - Proper Etiquette

So after much research, I made the decision and contacted a local masseuse. We began chatting which led to her sharing a more recent site than I had originally found, where I noticed she had a breast augmentation done. At this point, she is waiting on me to discuss the details of our first session but I can't help but feel like she's not the person I thought I was messaging. SO...I'm just wondering what the proper etiquette is? Do I even say anything or just not reply? I feel bad to be honest. I just found her much more attractive before. I was/am looking for a long term masseuse in case that matters. Thank you in advance. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Neil young said:

I do not think ya need to be hot over your massage chick. Just a massage  man. You will be face down lol

Until she flips you over near the end of the appointment, the climax of the appointment so to speak. 🙂

If you're not into her looks you can always close your eyes. 

• Haha 1

If for any reasons you don't feel comfortable, you're under no obligations to do business with her.

You can schedule a basic session if curious and unsure. But if there no attraction or interest, just look elsewhere.

Probably you can see the answer to your own question by applying the 'golden rule' - how would you like to treated?....

Have you shared your pics with her? Let her know any surgical procedures you've had? Let her know if you use an ED drug?

Don't overthink this, You just sound a bit nervous to me - there are no guarantees offered as to your experience, chemistry matters, even for a massage. Go allow yourself to have a good time and enjoy it!

• Like 3