Happy Anniversary Lydiahardwood!

This is @lydiahardwood's 366th day here . n lyla! I want to acknowledge her creativity, energy and support as she works effectively to build the community here on lyla.

Thanks Lydia!

Her initiatives have been the antithesis to the damn pandemic, building connections here in a year which we've all needed them!

You're a star kiddo :)  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Guest lydiahardwood

Ohhh @waterat you have no idea how much joy this gave me! I can't believe it's been a year already... time really does fly when you're having fun. ❤️ 

To celebrate I wanna give a big shout out to everyone here who has made my time so enjoyable but in particular @waterat @Phaedrus @OldandNerdy @clearbluesky15 @SarahAlexxx @Daysha Love @StephanieMystique @Kitten @Deanna Delight@Jenesis @JessyCeleste @Allie Zeon @Cheeky.char @roamingguy @Greenteal for making me laugh, helping me keep Lyla a non-toxic environment and for educating me.

Although I've always supported the industry I have been truly humbled by the activism, communication and support I have seen in this community. This year has opened my eyes and really helped me develop as a person and you are all imperative to that. So thank you. 

SO MANY KISSES. xo 

Thank you Lydia for including me in the shout out but even more so for being a moderator here on lyla and keeping this site the positive recommendation board it is  Hopefully you'll be staying here for many more years.

And thank you waterat for posting this and other threads

A long winded appreciative hopefully spelled correctly 😆 rambling

RG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@lydiahardwood a year already??

Happy anniversary gorgeous!

We are lucky to have you here with us and I think you're incredible for putting up with my crap 💋

Words are not enough to appreciate you!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, clearbluesky15 said:

Okay I’ll gush a bit. @lydiahardwood has made a big difference. This board was a little different before... a little friendlier, SPs comfortable posting, but since you started moderating, it’s really blossomed. The interview stories, creative conversation starters, games, prizes... and Twitter tie in... wow, what a difference a year makes. Thank you for helping take something special, and making it truly unique!

Yep. This. Thanks for all the work you do to keep things interesting here, Lydia - it's much appreciated!

• Like 5

On 3/10/2021 at 8:50 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Ohhh @waterat you have no idea how much joy this gave me! I can't believe it's been a year already... time really does fly when you're having fun. ❤️ 

To celebrate I wanna give a big shout out to everyone here who has made my time so enjoyable but in particular @waterat @Phaedrus @OldandNerdy @clearbluesky15 @SarahAlexxx @Daysha Love @StephanieMystique @Kitten @Deanna Delight@Jenesis @JessyCeleste @Allie Zeon @Cheeky.char @roamingguy @Greenteal for making me laugh, helping me keep Lyla a non-toxic environment and for educating me.

Although I've always supported the industry I have been truly humbled by the activism, communication and support I have seen in this community. This year has opened my eyes and really helped me develop as a person and you are all imperative to that. So thank you. 

SO MANY KISSES. xo 

Happy belated anniversary @lydiahardwood, you are a breath of fresh air and always so supportive to all. Your interviews are very informative and allow everyone to express their opinions and experiences. Thank you for the support you have shown me and everyone else you interact with. Keep up your good work.

Lots of ❤️ always.

• Like 5

I am late to the party but no less beyond thankful that you are in our lives!! You have turned this platform around into something I value now and I love seeing the posts and initiatives being bought forth every week!! You are so awesome don’t ever leave haha!!

big love xoxo 

• Like 3

Happy belated! I join everyone else in expressing my appreciation for all your work! You have provided me help and guidance when needed! Thankful for that! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1