Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - March 2021

Well she has no lack of support here in the community and while I usually like to see some love spread around I'm adding to the many nominations for @StephanieMystique with mine. I always like to share my rationale and besides, I talk too much:

1. She has tons of expressed appreciation and support from the other SWs here, as well as clients.

2. On reading through some of the older threads I note she had an uncomfortable situation some time ago which was certainly no fault of hers.

3. She smiled when I 'borrowed' a couple of her pics showing her gorgeous red locks to feature in the RHAG thread. What's not to like? 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, waterat said:

Well she has no lack of support here in the community and while I usually like to see some love spread around I'm adding to the many nominations for @StephanieMystique with mine. I always like to share my rationale and besides, I talk too much:

1. She has tons of expressed appreciation and support from the other SWs here, as well as clients.

2. On reading through some of the older threads I note she had an uncomfortable situation some time ago which was certainly no fault of hers.

3. She smiled when I 'borrowed' a couple of her pics showing her gorgeous red locks to feature in the RHAG thread. What's not to like? 

You're the best! 💋💋💋

Thank you. 🥰

• Like 1

Adding another one for @StephanieMystique no matter what she has on the go she consistently makes time to reach out and be there for others, a wonderful supporter of the community and inclusive of all, her positive attitude and driven personality are sexy and amazing... I could go on! She has been an amazing friend and I hope she wins! ❤️

• Like 4

Guest lydiahardwood

Only a couple of days left! I mean... I think it's clear who our winner is... 👑

But a few more nominations won't hurt heheh