Sign in to follow this  

Zara • MiddleEastern • LL • 6073

I was impressed. I've been meaning to find the time to visit with a good looking Persian Women and Zara certainly fits the bill. Answered the door in a little black dress. I always prefer to see them dressed than in lingerie. Then offered a shower which I took. After that a little greeting and getting to know her a bit on the side of the bed before preparing for other festivities. I am older and sometime struggle with getting ready to go but her oral skills in BB didn't take long to get me ready. She was very good at getting me ready and not just sucking to get my load blown. A little tantalizing tongue a little deep throat and return. Very good. Her eyes while she did it were amazing, glued to my face not the job. Breasts were nice and full. The rest of her was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed our time and will most likely be a repeat customer. Pictures are very accurate. ANd she was quite the conversationalist afterwards as we discussed various Persian cuisine and the shifts it takes as you move through the region. BTW I'm caucasian, and 40+.

1AC788AF-895E-4BAE-8382-A55A76C7BE66.jpg

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this