Kind of embarassing

Hey everyone.

Late last year I found that I had cancer and of all places it was on my penis. After a few different surgeries, (here is the embarrassing part) and having the majority of my penis removed I feel I'm ready to try and see what things will be like now and I'm looking for someone in the Fredericton area that would be good with taking their time with me as I have a boatload of anxiety concerning this.

I think I'm ready to do this, but I'll need someone patient and kind.

Any reccomendations? Please PM me. 

• Like 5

I know you said to PM you but this is a recommendation and I feel like it’s positive for others to see also. 

I would recommend contacting Berlin Moss, or Scarlett Melody. Both are in Fredericton at times. Both are amazing providers, amazingly attentive, and amazingly beautiful. 

I would say reach out to either one, and explain. Of course I cannot speak FOR them... but knowing how amazing they are I would be surprised if you didn’t get a very positive excited response back from either lady. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Fredguy30 said:

Hey everyone.

Late last year I found that I had cancer and of all places it was on my penis. After a few different surgeries, (here is the embarrassing part) and having the majority of my penis removed I feel I'm ready to try and see what things will be like now and I'm looking for someone in the Fredericton area that would be good with taking their time with me as I have a boatload of anxiety concerning this.

Hello my dear I plan on coming up as soon as possible to Fredericton please feel free to message me 🙂 

54 minutes ago, Fredguy30 said:

Hey everyone.

@cassiesteele are you in Freddy? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scooby89 said:

I know you said to PM you but this is a recommendation and I feel like it’s positive for others to see also. 

I would recommend contacting Berlin Moss, or Scarlett Melody. Both are in Fredericton at times. Both are amazing providers, amazingly attentive, and amazingly beautiful. 

I would say reach out to either one, and explain. Of course I cannot speak FOR them... but knowing how amazing they are I would be surprised if you didn’t get a very positive excited response back from either lady. 

Thank you, I honestly appreciate it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, clearbluesky15 said:

Thanks for posting, 

I think this is the right forum to explore that. FWIW. Its not surprising that some providers have experience as caregivers;  I suspect a few will respond directly. I don't know of any in the Fredericton area, but suspect some do, so not only would be willing and understanding, but may have some relevant experience.

-cbs

Thank you so much. All I can can do is ask.

Edited by Fredguy30
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fredguy30 said:

here is the embarrassing part)

there is nothing to be embarrassed about .. NOTHING! you are a brave & courageous person

and that organ is no more or less important than the rest of them (imagine not having eyes !)

I am sure the rest of you is beautiful, and many ladies will love to make love with that.

PS: you can meet Jenna, she is very patient & kind (sms her your needs) - https://www.leolist.cc/d/jennamonroe

Edited by beesh
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, beesh said:

there is nothing to be embarrassed about .. NOTHING! you are a brave & courageous person

and that organ is no more or less important than the rest of them (imagine not having eyes !)

I am sure the rest of you is beautiful, and many ladies will love to make love with that.

PS: you can meet Jenna, she is very patient & kind (sms her your needs) - https://www.leolist.cc/d/jennamonroe

Haha! Well I don't know how much is BEAUTIFUL about me, but I appreciate the sentiment lol Thank you!

• Like 2

I echo @beesh sentiments.  Good for you in asking this question.  There’s so much to enjoy about the company of a wonderful lady.  Definitely not all about the penis.  @cassiesteelewould be a great possibility as she is very much about making intimate connections.  Jenna is also a fantastic lady.  I’ve written recommendations for both. 

• Like 2

On 3/20/2021 at 11:38 PM, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

❤️

Thank you so much. Please feel free to PM me at your convenience so we can talk and maybe see if we are a good fit? I truly don't want to waste your time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fredguy30 said:

Thank you so much. Please feel free to PM me at your convenience so we can talk and maybe see if we are a good fit? I truly don't want to waste your time.

Sounds good I will give you a shout tomorrow 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1