Not sure if this fits in here but Ill give it a try anyway...Just wondering if its bad or good to discuss or ask the S.P,s if they would be interested in 420 products.....I know it shouldent be talked about in the open but maybe there are places to find S.P,s who enjoy it as I do....Maybe a new group or something would be good...Hope this is all within the rules on CERB...Ive learned more about women on this site in a few months than I have in 40 yrs...I love this site...TKS

Just my opinion, but I believe that offering illegal drugs to a lady during a session is in poor taste.

• Like 2

and to the OP, I'm not too sure if this is something SP's would be comfortable talking about. I do know of one but I won't give out the name out of respect for this particular lady

I don't think it's a good idea to ask a lady or form a group. Even though marijuana has become much more socially acceptable this past decade, it's still an illegal drug and I don't think this is the place to discuss this.

• Like 3

Excuse my ignorance, but what is 420 products?

What is 420? the term 420(pronounced four twenty, not four hundred and twenty), was police code for smoking marijuana in a feature on pager codes that teenagers use to "talk" to each other.

Police dispatch code for smoking pot is 420. The number 420 is not police radio code for anything, anywhere. Checks of criminal codes suggest that the origin is neither Californian nor federal. For instance, California Penal Code 420 defines as a misdemeanor the hindrance of use of public lands.

There are approximately 420 active chemicals in marijuana. Actually, there are approximately 315 active chemicals in marijuana. This number goes up and down depending on which plant is used.

April 20th is National Pot Smokers Day. Well, it is now; but that wasn't the origin.

April 20th is Hitler's birthday. Yes, it is his birthday. But, as 420 started out as a time, not a date, his birthday had nothing to do with it.

April 20th is the date of the Columbine school shootings. This happened after the term was already in use.

4:20 is tea time for pot-smokers in Holland. Tea time in Holland is at 5:30 pm, or is it 2:30 pm? Seems no one is quite sure when the wonderful people of Holland drink their tea.

Ok, now I have said too much, I'll leave it at that.

• Like 3

If you contact me and offer to bring drugs to our meeting, I won't see you. Period. It adds an element of risk that I'm not prepared to accept. If you arrive drunk, stoned or obviously under the influence of some chemical, I will ask you to leave. I am a very light social drinker and very careful about what I drink, particul!arly with new clients. I've occasionally accepted gifts of homemade wines and cordials, but I never drink them. They've gone down the drain after the meeting ended because I don't know what's really in them or what quality-control procedures have been followed in their making. If a known client were to offer illegal substances, I would decline them because I don't know what's really in them and because I don't want to possess anything like that.

I trust that I will be remembered as intoxicating in my own right, not because of drugs and alcohol! :biggrin:

• Like 2

Not sure if this fits in here but Ill give it a try anyway...Just wondering if its bad or good to discuss or ask the S.P,s if they would be interested in 420 products.....I know it shouldent be talked about in the open but maybe there are places to find S.P,s who enjoy it as I do....Maybe a new group or something would be good...Hope this is all within the rules on CERB...Ive learned more about women on this site in a few months than I have in 40 yrs...I love this site...TKS

This is against cerb rules as it is listed in the Rules & FAQ section of this site as is frowned upon by discussing it here. Not sure if you meant starting a group like that on this board but that would get you banned for sure.

I would suggest if you are intent on finding an SP is who is "420 friendly" is to call them up and ask them yourself. A lot of ladies do not participate in this sort of activity contrary to what people might believe and then again there are those who do. Don't be surprised if you get hung up on though. Like others said, when doing business, most ladies consider this to be in poor taste. If there are ladies who do this with clients, they may not do it on the first encounter as there is a trust factor involved.

420 is also Bob Marleys birthday, but I like to tell potheads they are also celebrating Hitlers Birthday :p I've never seen the point in doing something illegal that makes people dumb, hungry and fall asleep. I would not be happy if somebody

asked me about illegal substances.

Posted via Mobile Device