Sign in to follow this  

πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…΄ πŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…²πŸ…΄-κœ±Κα΄…Ι΄α΄‡Κ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄κœ±α΄α΄€Ι΄α΄…α΄€ α΄€α΄˜Κ€Ιͺʟ 7α΄›Κœ

πŸ’„Hey your designated black Barbie checking in! It’s almost time!! Our beloved bubble is almost ready to open! Meaning I will be touring heavily these next few months! Halifax this is your last opportunity to shine! Lately I’ve been offering a special rate for those in Halifax and it’s been lovely however this was a limited time deal until I was ready to tour again. So these next few weeks are your LASTΒ Β chance to catch me at my special rate of 160/260! πŸ’„
Β 

🌸I have yummy smooth chocolate skin, captivating eyes, and a shining smile that will brighten your day! I love sensual yet professional encounters that will make you feel at ease ! Not to mention I am also offering duos with the amazing MsManda we know you want to taste that swirl! πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈ
Β 

🌟*** κœ±Κα΄…Ι΄α΄‡Κ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄κœ±α΄α΄€Ι΄α΄…α΄€ α΄€α΄˜Κ€Ιͺʟ 7α΄›ΚœΒ Sydney tour starting April 7th now taking preBookings! Also accepting duo bookings in Sydney with @MsMandaΒ please contact me for more information !Β 

🌟For those in Halifax looking to unwind with me I will be avail until Easter passes at this special rate! I let you guide me to your own pleasure think of me as your personal sex doll that caters to your every need. I also appreciate a gent that loves good conversation and a longer session so we can really get to know each other! That being said I can’t wait to hear from you!🌟

✨*** NO UNSAFE SERVICES || DEPOSIT OF 20$ TO ENSURE APPOINTMENT! This is non negotiable!!*** ✨

Β 

When contacting please give me a brief description of yourself and your desired appointment and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience 🍷 

πŸ’‹782 882 0857

πŸ’‹Dayshasworld.com

πŸ’‹[email protected]

6D604243-A57E-42B4-86F7-E7EC3EE0E056.jpeg

FC4D29B4-E452-4A58-BA4C-F57494050FAF.jpeg

2798A84A-E16D-4E95-97BB-396DA253EECA.jpeg

Edited by Guest
Added information

Sign in to follow this