Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - April 2021

Guest lydiahardwood

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen so many nominations for one person before. Congratulations @StephanieMystique - I think it's fair to say you truly deserve the crown this month. 👑

Stephanie has had a rollercoaster year, and despite going through some truly horrific experiences she is still working hard, supporting her fellow Companions and generally being sunshine personified. I've not even met her and I feel a lot of love in my heart for her. Judging by the many many nominations that she received, I think it's safe to say many of you feel the same way. Congrats Canada's own Jessica Rabbit. Keep that beautiful head held high. You are truly appreciated. ❤️

Now that I've stopped gushing... who's going to win the title this month?! Get your nominations in now - I'd love for this to be our biggest member of the month thread yet!!

giphy.gif 

On 4/1/2021 at 11:22 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen so many nominations for one person before. Congratulations @StephanieMystique - I think it's fair to say you truly deserve the crown this month. 👑

Stephanie has had a rollercoaster year, and despite going through some truly horrific experiences she is still working hard, supporting her fellow Companions and generally being sunshine personified. I've not even met her and I feel a lot of love in my heart for her. Judging by the many many nominations that she received, I think it's safe to say many of you feel the same way. Congrats Canada's own Jessica Rabbit. Keep that beautiful head held high. You are truly appreciated. ❤️

Now that I've stopped gushing... who's going to win the title this month?! Get your nominations in now - I'd love for this to be our biggest member of the month thread yet!!

giphy.gif 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

Seriously, you guys are the best. I do my best to keep looking forward, we can't let the bad stuff/people break us. 
This year has been a whirlwind of a year. I think I may be getting to have some closure soon. I wouldn't have been able to keep my head up with out a bunch of amazing people in my corner. Thank you to all of you! 

My vote for this month is @charlottequinn123! There was enough times (whether she knows it or not), that she has been able to help keep me going. Between our fantastic duos (Thank you to the amazing men that have made them happen),  being there to let me vent or just let her talk away over a cup of tea. She is one amazing person to help lift everyone up. 

• Like 9

On 4/2/2021 at 5:10 PM, StephanieMystique said:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

Seriously, you guys are the best. I do my best to keep looking forward, we can't let the bad stuff/people break us. 
This year has been a whirlwind of a year. I think I may be getting to have some closure soon. I wouldn't have been able to keep my head up with out a bunch of amazing people in my corner. Thank you to all of you! 

My vote for this month is @charlottequinn123! There was enough times (whether she knows it or not), that she has been able to help keep me going. Between our fantastic duos (Thank you to the amazing men that have made them happen),  being there to let me vent or just let her talk away over a cup of tea. She is one amazing person to help lift everyone up. 

Thank you! How am I only just seeing this! You make my heart happy babe xo 

• Like 4

On 4/11/2021 at 5:01 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Oops, not many member of the month nominations going on here! I nominate @Ava Maria Love for her recent interview ❤️ 

thank you  , you are too kind !  I am really new here , and would have a very hard time deciding between  @EmilyRushton, and @MsManda amazing ladys !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure if this is over for the month yet but I loved seeing votes for @500 Pound Gorilla.

The interview he provided was quite Brave (you know I love bravery!) and time with him is definitely worthwhile 💋

If it's too late for April considerate it a vote for May.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2021 at 1:45 PM, Ava Maria Love said:

thank you  , you are too kind !  I am really new here , and would have a very hard time deciding between  @EmilyRushton, and @MsManda amazing ladys !

Edited by Ava Maria Love
Sometimes the best response is no response