What's your zodiac/star sign/birth chart? Is it accurate? ​ ☀️​🌚​​🏹  ​​

Can I be honest?

Name numerology is the second important after life chart/ life path ( calculated by day, month of year).  Your life path is 3, so is mine, your name is 1 and mine is 8, you have better than mine here.  Your birthday is 6, mine is 26, (2+6=8)  another 8.

If we compare our both chart, I wish I could have yours.  The only obvious good thing about my chart is: I have couple of 8. The sign of money .  But I have also 3, that can make money become my problem, I might even lose it or spend it in a wrong way.  I’ve gone through this but as I mentioned earlier, over time we know ourselves best and know how to control it.

Now, let me read your chart briefly:  Born on Thursday, under the planet of Jupiter. We are both destined to be “big”,  it does not necessarily start that way.  We will evolve to be one especially if we follow our gut and choose what we like and pursue it well. 

Having 1 in your name,  you have leadership capability.  1 is a masculine number, unfortunately does not go perfectly with your earthly elements.  If you can’t or have not controlled it properly you might have a conflict sometimes.  It’s probably the reason why both of us are still single.

You have significant Venus elements, showed by even your birthday 6.  It’s feminine number.  That’s why I wish you would have 6 in your name numerology, so you can be the version of mother Theresa but 1000 times sexier and beautiful. But if you had 6, it’s impossible for you to be single.  Venusian always get married early in life.  Therefore I thought you must be 1 or 7 in your name numerology.

I’m preparing my trading right now, will get back to this later 😎

Edited by Allie Zeon

My God @lydiahardwoodyour personality number is 8.  Girl...I can be your best mentor and room mate hahahaha.  I did not see it earlier. 
Another reason why we are still single though or even when we have partner is much more challenging to keep it.  8 is not only masculine but dominant.   It’s a bossy number. That’s why I’m jokingly stated on my Twitter I’m gradually becoming a dragon lady🥲

Edited by Allie Zeon

Conclusion:  nobody is perfect.  We know ourselves best and over time we know how to control it and make the best out of it.  

Gosh,  premarket trading will be open in 14 minutes. Gotta go!

Scorpio and fuck yes I am accurate!

Except with the jealousy card. I started work on managing that out of me in my early teens and feel I've done so successfully. This way no one can manipulate those feelings and use them against me.

Definitely dark and snarky.

Sultry, sexual prowess part of me, that's never going to die

Scorpios aren't usually mean. We are real as fuck and will say what needs to be said 💋

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

I got...

11: Name number

3: Soul urge number 

8: Personality number

Lady we have a spooky amount in common... I wanna do a full moon ritual with you haha

😛

O my... I was in hurry this morning and did not realize you put 11 @lydiahardwood I thought it was 1.  Gosh... typical air. Gemini...genius but always abrupt and in hurry lol.  I don’t even read long sentences sometimes. Sorry .

11 is a better chart dear!  Much better for you personally.  You have strong intuition that goes well with your nurturing, feminine, loving attitude coupled with sense of humour and outgoing outlook ( 3 as a life path),

you have better chart than mine!  
I don’t think you will be single for long.  Someone is waiting girl:)

I wish I could be much younger so we can be friends.  But I am much older so I can be your virtual mom instead lol.

Edited by Allie Zeon

37 minutes ago, Kitten said:

Except with the jealousy card. I started work on managing that out of me in my early teens and feel I've done so successfully. This way no one can manipulate those feelings and use them against me.

Scorpios aren't usually mean. We are real as fuck and will say what needs to be said 💋

I can sense that. Sexy and dark and snarky.  I’m afraid lol

• Haha 1

I'm not someone you should fear.

I'm quite a sweetheart however like most Scorpios when hurt we will sting. It generally takes a hell of a lot to get to that point. Or at least with myself anyway.

When being stung, its not the things mentioned above, but the intelligence one should fear 😽

The markets are shit today and it's good to see you back in the comments Allie!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kitten said:

Yep. That's me too. I will totally tell it lke it is and keep it real. But I have no jealousy or envy or any of that negative stuff in me. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kitten said:

I'm not someone you should fear.

I'm quite a sweetheart however like most Scorpios when hurt we will sting. It generally takes a hell of a lot to get to that point. Or at least with myself anyway.

When being stung, its not the things mentioned above, but the intelligence one should fear 😽

The markets are shit today and it's good to see you back in the comments Allie!

It’s a joke dear. We will be fine 😎. Yes, the market is not the greatest today, especially with Chinese stocks.  I have one that performs poorly since yesterday 😫.  Not a big deal!  The Sun is still shining outside 😊

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, peacectryguy said:

Yep. That's me too. I will totally tell it lke it is and keep it real. But I have no jealousy or envy or any of that negative stuff in me. 

I’m afraid of you too sexy.  In a good way though 😎

• Haha 1

Omg June!  I’m so intrigued with your chart.  Please elaborate more.  As you know, fire and water is a very challenging combination.  
you haven’t left lots of “foot prints” in here so I have not got a vibration about you as I have with Lydia.  The more comments you share the more I can sense obviously.

From your interview, the challenge seems to start early in your life and I’m so happy you can conquer girl! The power of fire! I know that well lol 😎

By seeing your body and appearance, don’t we realize we share some similarities based on fire elements? Short hair with a naturally slim body.  We don’t even need to work out a lot.  Fire needs and burn lots of energy naturally lol.

Can I guess your chart?

I hope you were born on Sunday.  It will be the best for you.  But you might be born on Tuesday or Saturday with either odd number or masculine number like 1, 8.  22 is also a possibility.

I might be completely off though.  But again I’m so intrigued to get to know you more based on your chart.  Where do you get the fire from?  And triple water?  

Please share it with us 😊

Ups sorry, I meant triple Scorpio.  See.. I Don’t read long sentences well, but I sense significant water in you. That is why I’m so intrigued 

Every element, every sign, every number are good. The combination might be challenging however.

im not astrologer or numerologist but it is fun to dig a little more about each of us based on the chart 😅

3 hours ago, Kitten said:

Except with the jealousy card. I started work on managing that out of me in my early teens and feel I've done so successfully.

"Why, why is this? Think'st thou I'd make a life of jealousy to follow still the changes of the moon with fresh suspicions? Exchange me for a goat when I shall turn the business of my soul to such exsufflicate and blown surmises...."

@Kitten I'm so ready to be your goat..... let's end this damn pandemic!

• Haha 3

On 4/2/2021 at 3:44 PM, waterat said:

So the chart yielded: Sun: Leo, Moon: Cancer and Ascension: Leo for me. I'll pass on the cancer if I'm able. 

Below that was a Sun reference to 'Sextile' but I think that had something to do with six, not sex. Once again my Latin ruins things for me, lol.

Besides fire, I sense significant air in you dear.  Let’s see your numerology and let’s find out where is the Gemini or Aquarius spirit hiding lol 😊

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

Besides fire, I sense significant air in you dear.  Let’s see your numerology and let’s find out where is the Gemini or Aquarius spirit hiding lol 😊

Good Lord @Allie Zeon astrology readings could be a third career for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood
16 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

O my... I was in hurry this morning and did not realize you put 11 @lydiahardwood I thought it was 1.  Gosh... typical air. Gemini...genius but always abrupt and in hurry lol.  I don’t even read long sentences sometimes. Sorry .

11 is a better chart dear!  Much better for you personally.  You have strong intuition that goes well with your nurturing, feminine, loving attitude coupled with sense of humour and outgoing outlook ( 3 as a life path),

you have better chart than mine!  
I don’t think you will be single for long.  Someone is waiting girl:)

I wish I could be much younger so we can be friends.  But I am much older so I can be your virtual mom instead lol.

More than happy to have you as a virtual mom, I am learning so much from you! ❤️ 

And I'm glad someone is waiting haha, just gotta find them now! You should definitely do this as a side hustle, you're spot on 

11 hours ago, Sharpe said:

Good Lord @Allie Zeon astrology readings could be a third career for you!

Hahaha.  I do everything to get more pennies lol. It will be my fourth profession btw. I’m always multi tasking 😜.  

• Like 2

@Sharpe you are pretty earthy too dear.  I sense something else but I just realized some people don’t like to be read in public.  Anyway, everything is just for fun.  we know ourselves best and If we do enough self exploration, overtime we can conquer all the hurdle and make the best out of us.

Btw, 5 elements of Chinese zodiac can be interesting to look at as well. Based on that.  I’m a metal. Strong, stubborn and perfectionist.  It sounds good,  but again I have too many strong elements already 😫.  I wish I could have a little water and more earth in me.  Earth especially.  
I’m rambling! 
Have a great day dear. Pretrading market will start in 2 minutes. 
It will be a great day for me. My vaccine stock is up 😋

let us rise and shine 🙂

• Like 1

I’m back 😅.  Balance and harmony are the one we want to achieve in life,  it’s not money, or fame or power.  At least those 2 things that I want to achieve, plus happiness and good health.  If we are lacking certain elements, we can find someone who have that...in abundant. As simple as that 😎

Im done with pretrading. Time for breakfast.

Another cloudy day in here 😌

• Like 1

I find the topic fascinating but I’m a little sceptical.  Reading through the description I feel like I might have gravitated to things that matched what I believe about myself, overlooked what’s irrelevant and come away thinking it was totally accurate.  Still interesting though.   
Its all water for me.

• Like 1

Mysterious and sexy... the something else that I mentioned previously. Water is sleek, mutable and can be very deep and dangerous too. You have  the earthy element from the date of your birthday or day you were born probably? It’s even number, born on Monday,Thursday, Friday or Saturday evening? I best bet is Saturday 😎.  Please let me know @Sharpe I’m actually curious about myself too, whether or not I still have “this touch”.  When I was 7 years old, I was so good at it, even my father asked me for opinions 😊

Edited by Allie Zeon