Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 8 of this year's journey of 43.

I was staying in Oakville last week and decided to ask for recommendations on this board. I was PMed by several people, both men and women, with recommendations and decided to go with Laura on "trz" - the other Laura (http://www.♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.com/oshawa/laura/index.htm).

The pictures are accurate although you do not see her face - her age shows in her face - but she is a very pretty, sincere SP who made my time in Oakville very pleasant.

This was the first time that I have had a SP visit me in my hotel room and I was a little anxious (I have visited their locale or hotel room before) and a little nervous. This is never a good thing for wood but we worked our way through it. She is tiny and tight, tastes lovely, although the smoke residue on her breathe was sometimes a problem (may be a real issue for some clients).

We engaged in good conversation, daty, multiple positions, bbbj, lfk, digits, and a great covered release. Overall, this was the best part of my day and I would repeat and recommend to those men looking for a tiny, mature SP who is sincere, charming, safe, and willing to take the time to properly engage you as you need.

Fees are stated on her TRZ site and I provided a tip on top.

Nice review ulix...Have to remember this lady next time I am down that way!