What is your favourite feature on yourself? And on others?

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey you guys!

I don't think a thread like this exists yet. Tell me - have you got a favourite feature? Something either you really like on yourself or something you like on another person?

I have a real thing for heart shaped faces with strong jaw lines. Makes me giddy heheh. 

giphy.gif

It's funny that you mention a strong jaw line because I was told that mine is perfect.  I also like that I'm a tall man(sometimes it sucks).

What I really like on a woman is long hair and shoulders, don't know what attracts me to shoulders but it just does it for me !

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
1 minute ago, NotchJohnson said:

It's funny that you mention a strong jaw line because I was told that mine is perfect.  I also like that I'm a tall man(sometimes it sucks).

What I really like on a woman is long hair and shoulders, don't know what attracts me to shoulders but it just does it for me !

Two very sexy qualities, you handsome thing 😉 I love shoulders too, especially if they're defined

I’m very physical when I was young. So if you ask me, 20 years ago. I would have had long list of physical criterias. But seriously, now I just need good people around me.  It’s beyond physical now. I’m so grateful.  One of the view things I like being older 😎

• Like 3

On me, probably my physique. Slim but well toned. I think others might say my gentle eyes though. As for others, I'm not really concious of a particular thing. Maybe when a person's eyes light up and you can see their smile in them without even seeing their mouth. Reminds me of my childhood and my old Scottish grandma (my stepdad's mom). Her soft blue eyes would light up like the North star when she was happy. Ok, now I went and made myself cry, dammit.

• Like 3

Don't know if a feature but like to think I have a good sense of humour and am pretty positive most of the time

I mean physical features...why can I relate to this 😆

But I still see the glass half full

A Stupid Rambling

RG

VzNX9E4.gif

• Haha 1

Was told my eyes could be a bit intimidating. Something that can good or bad. Allowed me to sometimes negotiate without saying a word.

But getting older my eyes are often covered by glasses, ruining the effect or making me miss details if I take them off. Hard to get it both ways without bluffing my way through it.

Well last weekend I met once again with my favorite lady and asked her what her favorite feature that she liked on me.  The first thing she said was my eyes(keep in mind that she knows me for a long time even before we had to wear these masks) and the second thing she said was my little guy(mini johnson).

So yes my eyes do attract the ladies.  They also change color depending on my mood.

30 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

.... and the second thing she said was my little guy(mini johnson).

Well, Notch, this is not the word on the street.....

Someone else can explain to @lydiahardwood the various references to outboard motor brands :)

• Haha 2