Sign in to follow this  

SYDNEY TODAY-๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†! ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜… ๐Ÿฑ๐˜๐—ต-๐Ÿณ๐˜๐—ต || ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐Ÿณ๐˜๐—ต - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐˜๐—ต || ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—”๐—ซ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐˜๐—ต-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐˜๐—ต - ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—•๐—”

Hey thanks for checking in! I hope you had a delightful Easter that was filled with love and yummy chocolates! (Hopefully some play time too๐Ÿ˜ˆ) I want to thank all the gentlemen in the valley that booked me and showed me an amazing first visit. I will for sure be back at the end of the month for another visit! ( Feel free to pre book from now! ) Iโ€™m hoping for a visit on the 28th-30th! (WINDSOR)ย 

ย 

Before my trip to Sydney with my beloved MsManda,ย I will be taking appointments in HALIFAX ย up until 9am on the 7th ( the day we leave) and then of course when I arrive in Sydney starting at 12:30/1 pm ! We are offering duos in HALIFAX up until then and of course when we arrive to SYDNEY. ** for duos please allow 3 hour notice so we can coordinate our schedules!**
ย 

Once my Sydney trip is done I will be back on the 10th and will have availability in Halifax until the 12th further dates are to be announced ๐Ÿ™‚ย ( possibly a special surprise is in order keep your eyes and ears open!) You may also pre book me for the 10th-12th all pre booking procedures are the same and will be listed below.ย 
ย 

HOW TO PRE BOOKย 

provide your name age raceย 

50$ deposit ( has gone up due to cancellations without explanation )

TIME DATE LENGTH OF DESIRED APPOINTMENTย 

** please note I have a lot of pre bookings coming in for different dates at the moment please provide the date and time in the message section of your transfer to prevent confusion **ย 

ย 

* please note clients that pre book are always catered to first. Pre booking is preferred but not mandatory. Limited time slots are avail and anyone I see is up to my discretion and the availability of my schedule*ย 

ย 

for more information on myself and my donations please check out my website link which I will list below with my other forms of verification.ย 

** Online service provided to those out of province or unable to visit. Full menu, 400+ pics and videos,Sex tapes, custom requests, chatting and so much more! **ย 

VERIFICATIONย 

โœจTWITTER.COM/Dayshalove ( my other account was deleted at 3K help me get back up!)ย 

โœจONLYFANS.COM/DAYSHALOVEย 

โœจONLYFANS.COM/DAYSHALOVEFREE

โœจDAYSHASWORLD.COM (Recently Updated)ย 

โœจINSTAGRAM @ BUTTERFLYBLUNTSย 

โœจ[email protected]ย 

โœจ782 882 0857ย 

ย 

I look forward to meeting with you. Please keep all communications prior to our session polite and professional any gentlemen who use profane, crude language will be ignored. Deposit to secure my time is necessary and non negotiable! Chat soon !ย 
ย 

XX DAYSHA LOVE

3DB4DA1C-6AD6-40C4-B0F9-25D693D4C2B0.jpeg

FD11D627-E836-4A00-9DF8-C470A089A3C1.jpeg

1188152E-327F-4241-8858-018B3FBB1D9D.jpeg

30837A46-085E-43DD-9C31-3D1C69CE489B.jpeg

F156E079-88C4-4F41-A3E6-7B0C4797C43D.jpeg

58834F6E-E3A8-46BA-9FE6-88EBFEB0B3AF.jpeg

4E796F88-59A3-4C52-9DF1-F9EBAE180562.jpeg

Edited by Guest
Added info

Sign in to follow this