Tiffany On kijiji

Thats the Sakura building. Haven't heard much from them since pre-covid. Haven't heard the name Tiffany associated with them before. May be new. 

Have seen her twice.  Very light relaxation massage.....got no impression there is/was anything more provided.  Would have liked more pressure...will most likely not go back as it wasn't for me.

• Thanks 2

sakura building has a big for rent on it-no sign of life there! always wonder where the massage girls go when places shut down--guess change name elsewhere or retire

• Like 1

It was a regular massage covered the entire time and no hint of anything more than massage.  She was white female probably 30’s.  With masks and filters people use these days it is probably her in the picture posted

sorry I see my link was removed.  There is add on K of massages by Tiffany

Edited by builder3007
Updated comments

It’s been awhile for me …..last time I was there Betty as working there….always provided a very happy ending…..not sure where she is now….awesome massage too

2 hours ago, Citynights said:

It’s been awhile for me …..last time I was there Betty as working there….always provided a very happy ending…..not sure where she is now….awesome massage too

That is when it was Sakura.  Sakura is no more.  New person, new place and they are not related

LOL guys.

There is a Tiffany that advertises on Kijiji.

She is white and not associated with Sakura in any way.

She just rents a room from the same building that Sakura used to operate out of. 

She does not offer anything other than a massage. 

I don't believe she is accepting any new clients at the moment so I wouldn't bother trying. 

Hopefully this puts things to rest. 

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2021 at 10:31 PM, interesting! said:

sakura building has a big for rent on it-no sign of life there! always wonder where the massage girls go when places shut down--guess change name elsewhere or retire

There is no Sakura anymore.  It's closed. 

Betty from Sakura is at Provencher now.  Still the same name.  Not sure where did the other girls end up.  I saw Betty last week.  As always, very good massage.