Adorable Chloe

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

I messaged Adorable Chloe through her Web site yesterday. What I got was a reply from her today saying she was in England and a request for money to help her get back home. It was a lot of money she was asking for. Unsure if her account has be compromised or not...

Odd. I have an e-mail from her from the 14th and she didn't mention anything about out of country. I've responded to her to see if I can get any info... Doesn't sound right.

I messaged Adorable Chloe through her Web site yesterday. What I got was a reply from her today saying she was in England and a request for money to help her get back home. It was a lot of money she was asking for. Unsure if her account has be compromised or not...

I heard of a virus going around that says just that..

kisses,

Emma A.

I e-mailed her and got the same info although it was sort of dis-jointed. Doesn't make sense that she would ask me for money as we haven't even met yet. And it wa sort of anonymous sending of money??? Not even an amount on my e-mail. Could be a scam of some sort. gave her 4 potential solutions so we will see in the near future what the f!!! is going on...

I heard of a virus going around that says just that..

kisses,

Emma A.

Thanks, Emma. That would explain a lot.

First time CERB post. Business trip to Ottawa from the West Coast (baby it's cold outside!), and some CERB research brings me to the petite, beautiful and "adorable" Chloe. We connected in advance by email, set the date (love that email flirting), and a $10 taxi ride from downtown brings me to the cozy incall location. Greeted by the bubbly, sexy, blond Chloe - "adorable" indeed! Chloe is instant connection and gratification. Honestly don't remember how it happened, but soon we were kissing deeply, groping our way to the bedroom, pulling off clothes and falling on the bed, then....well, let's just say the next 45 minutes were personal, sensual and divine! Exhausted, she brings me water and...what the... FRESH FRUIT! This woman is unique, this woman is beautiful, this woman is THE definition of "girlfriend experience"!!! Well at least she has set the bar for every girlfriend to follow! I think I will find an excuse to return to Ottawa, not for politics, but for Chloe Time!! Take a chance on this angel, she's been well reviewed here, and for very good reason.

Guest Ou**or**n

Thanks for your enthusiastic review of Chloe. She already has an existing recommendation thread here and each provider has a single thread so your rec should have been added to her existing thread.

I'm sure the mod will move it.

I couldn't resist when I was back in town to pay a little visite to Adorable Chloe. Once again she totally amazed me with her touch and know how. She is by far the best sp I've ever had. You boys out there have got to pay her a visite, believe me you will not be dissappointed and to top it off she's incredibly adorable. You will deffinitly be back for more.:bowdown:

:razz: I had the greatest pleasure of again seeing Chloe this week. Beautiful and friendly. Not tall - great body, tan and blonde hair. She made me feel extremely comfortable and was very energetic in what she does. Great GFE - need I say more. Good location downtown. Always dressed attractively. Does not advertise on CL, only EC. Portfolio of pictures on EC - even better in person.

Will definitely repeat.

Oh Chloe... This beautiful lady is the realization of my dreams. We met twice and I can't wait to see her again. She is what all men wish their girlfriend should be. The only regret you will have after seeing Chloe is that you didn't meet with her sooner. She really does adore what she does and please you. I feel like a VIP the moment I get to her door and even days later. When you see her, please treat her like the princess she is.

Saw her couple of weeks ago. She is amazing. Service far beyond expectation. Sloppy BJ with a lot of eye contact. And she is always very much into her sessions. After the time was done we were both exhausted, sweaty and satisfied.

2 weeks have passed and I still have a smile on my face. She is just that good. I counting days, hours, mins and seconds until the next steaming session.

Guest l***_hea*****

I think I have found my weakness in Chloe. She is just amazing. After a lot of waiting on my part (she is very hard to get hold of) I finally had the pleasure of meet her. She is everything you want in the time spent with the SP. She was totally into the session and it made me feel wanted that made it even more sexier. It truly was a GFE session, like long lost lovers meeting and showing their love for each other. Truly amazing stuff. I don't really want to write this rec as I would love to keep her to myself but after alot of intel that I have gotten from this board I thought sharing info was the right thing to do ;)

Guest Ni**t*****t

Cool! Happy to see she is still around and will definitely pay her a visit.

Guest l***_hea*****

After having seen 3 beautiful ladies in a week I did not think I will be able to see the 4th one. But had Chloe's email in my Inbox so decided to go see her as I did not want to cancel. I always try to keep my appointments. I thought I would not be able to perform after being exhausted already. But I learned something new today. I CAN!!! Thanks Chloe. She did things that made me so "horny" that I was even able to go extra mile. Extended my visit and am planning my next one with Chloe soon. Have already set up the date lol. Chloe is a keeper. She is just amazing. I need a freakin' nap.

When I first contacted Chloe from Australia asking her if she would be around during my time in Ottawa, I think she was a little skeptical. I mean...who sends an email from halfway around the world one month in advance? Well I did. And I am certainly happy with my foresight. Lucky for me I stumbled onto her site and contacted her. She was friendly and cheeky in our emails. When the night finally arrived (talk about buildup!), I was delighted to find she is as adorable and sexy live and in person as she is in her pictures on her site. She is the quintessential spinner! She also has this fantastic ability to make you feel that you are the only person in her world while you are in her presence. This is a very special trait and I truly appreciated the two hours I had with her. As far as the action in the bedroom....let me say that at this point in my life I consider myself a seasoned punter and Chloe is up there with the best as far as her talents. I hope that our paths cross sometime in the future.

Overdue rec. Saw Ms. Chloe at her dt location. She greets me wearing a sexy outfit. Says hello and dfks for about 5 mins. And then she asks me how am I doing and how was my day. DAMN! That was awesome. Then we proceed to do the deed for 3 hours and it was great. Saw her many times after that, so lets just say this is a combination review of all the visits. Thanks hun.

Met up with Chloe the other day, as lovely and fine as ever. Just a side note guys, she did mention she might be taking some extended leave soon, but she is definately around. her dt location is fine as well (given the hostesses natural charm and wrmth, that could be true of any location she uses ;) )

This little lady is something else. Her services are superb and I'm not just talking about what happens in the bedroom. She is the only one so far in my short hobbyists' career that seemed to genuinely care about her customers. It is never about going through the motions with her. She is engaged, fully there and attentive, wants to please and goes the extra mile with little attentions like asking how your day is going, bringing you water or soda, prepping the bathroom for you, etc...

What is so great about her is all that is not to compensate for shortcomings in her SP services, to the contrary, all this is added up on top of her superb sexual skills which just make a visit to her feel like visiting a Bf with benefits rather than a dirty affair!

Highly, highly recommend.

P.S.: she is a special little lady

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.