Sign in to follow this  

Ms Charlotte Quinn

❤️My schedule for April 12th-17th❤️

Mon 12th: Hosting 2-10pm

Tues 13th:Hosting 2-10pm

Outside of the above I do have  limited out calls available at this time, ask for details 💕

My hosting hours fill up fast and pre booking is essential!

To contact me the following two options are available 

Text on 1 (902) 930 1796

Email: [email protected]

I post regularly to my Twitter it’s honestly the best place to follow for up to date info and pics! You can find me @Charlotte1Quinn

My website is almost done!!! Watch this space lol 🥰❤️

Here’s a little recap of my rates, note no half hour appointments at this time ☺️

In call/hosting: 1 hour $260

Subsequent hours $200

Out calls :$300 

Subsequent hours $200 

Travel to out of area calls $50p/h (at my discretion) ask for details 

I don’t sell pics or videos 

Overnights with trusted established clients to be discussed 

Duo partners available... Ask me for the juicy details!! 🔥

About me....

I am an all natural, bubbly, 5’6” energetic brunette! Sexy and insatiable I offer a very natural GFE and am incredibly easy to get along with! 

I have been in this line of work for over 6.5 years and love it more than ever, I have a fantastic reputation, I am low volume and as such pre booking with me is essential to avoid disappointment or long wait times 

I can make a good day great, an expert at putting a smile on your face and leaving you feeling breathless and enchanted, most definitely looking to come back again and again ...

I am your guilty pleasure, your little secret addiction and your perfect drug... 

Take a look at my adverts on leolist and massage republic to get an idea of what I offer ... 

F1ECA503-94A5-4ECB-B438-16F29FCF60E4.jpeg

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this