An interesting coincidence ? Likely not. A 'classy berlin beauty' on LL managed to post in Thunder Bay and Orillia this morning within 9min. For sure she moves much too fast for my preference. 

Also, have noticed recently at least one post in TBay with the same title, physical description etc. etc., and 2 VERY different sets of photos.

These SP are their own worst enemy because they will be found out and marginalized. Also, they make it that much harder for honest posts.

Let's do our homework. 

If you want to post warnings, I would suggest doing in the right forum.

Thunder Bay Ontario Warnings | Report Bait & Switch, Fakes, Dangerous Encounters - Lyla

As for the lady you're referring to, her services are mostly virtual. reason why she posted ads in Thunder Bay, PEI, Summerside and Mississauga at the same time.

Other than being miscategorized in term of availabilities, I see nothing wrong with her ads.

Thanks for your perspective GT. You always have one. It's wasn't a warning. Although you're free to see it that way. It was intended as a discussion point. And in an oblique kind of way you helped me to understand the circumstance better. In any event still not for me.

I get it. But this topic been discussed more than once in the past months as ladies search for different sources of incomes to compensate for current restrictions and safety concerns. And as the concept is relatively new to some, it's not unusual to see ads posted in the wrong category. Can suggest reading those threads.

Online services recommendations - Lyla

Online services - Lyla

What (if anything) is stopping you from purchasing online services? - Lyla

To respond to the actual post instead of giving you reading homework it is because she does online stuff I think. She probably isn't here just advertising online stuff.

I find that super annoying too but they are just trying to keep some money coming in and they really don't have much of a platform to advertise their services. Some of them put online only in the title and that's better but still not a perfect system