Rose Delacourt • White

After more than 1 year of hope and missed opportunities, I was finally able to meet the amazing Rose Delacourt. I know that much has been posted about this lovely lady and I don't know if I will have anything new to say, but I thought I'd share my thoughts as I join her legion of admirers.
I admit to being trepidatious about our meeting as there is a significant difference in our ages. Rose had assured me that she was not at all bothered by the difference but I was unsure of how I would feel. In short....it was an absolute and total non-issue. Age was 100% irrelevant as we were able to connect through some wonderful conversation.
Rose is an articulate and intelligent lady and a gifted conversationalist. Her playful and witty personality lit up the room and I was completely at ease.
I thought that an "average guy" like me has no right spending time with someone as beautiful and charming as this, yet there I was.
A gentleman does not share secrets or details, but I will say that I have seen a few different SPs in my time, and nobody made me feel like this. Rose did things that I had not previously experienced, yet I loved it. She seemed to intuitively know exactly what I liked and wanted to share, and she did everything with enthusiasm and joy.
I truly believe that Rose deeply loves what she does....and it shows!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.