Sign in to follow this  

Let's indulge in the best menu available.... Me-N-U!

StephanieWatermark66.thumb.jpg.23e97e87ebf2b5dce2229e7f0e16e27d.jpg

Availability  

Booking Inquires are responded to Mon-Sat 10am-10pm
Outcalls are available once again, +100 travel fee
VIPs make sure to log in for your exclusive rates, specials and exclusive times!

April 19-25 
Mon OFF 
Tues 11am-9pm
Wed 11am-9pm
Thurs 11am-9pm
Fri 11am-9pm
Sat 1pm-8pm
Sun OFF 

PEI has been cancelled for next week. 😞 Just means more time with you here in Halifax! 

Rates

GFE

1 hour - 400

90 Mins - 500

2 hours - 600  

+hour(s) - 250/hour

VIPs make sure to check out my website for your all your specials, exclusive rates and details. 

FBSM

Escape with me with traditional full body Swedish massage. Allow me to blur the lines between professional and provocateur.

Not FS

45 min - 200

60 min - 250   

90 min - 300

SP Massage Only - 60 min - 80

NURU

A traditional Japanese bathhouse delight that is fully a pampering and relaxing experience. Starting with a shower for two, gliding to a full body to body massage, to the final moment of tension release. This is your moment to lie down, relax and allow me to pamper you to the fullest.

1 hour - 400

90 Min - 500

2 hour - 600

454286577_StephanieWatermark35(2).thumb.jpg.744d4e1c0d830b94a822a5c84237cc01.jpg

Screening and Verification

I require screening information for all new clients. All information collected is private and confidential information.

New to me clients:
I will need you to provide the following and a deposit;

Personal Government Issued ID (Full Name, Birthday and photo are to be visible)
and
$150 Deposit (e-transfer, or bitcoin)

*I do require a real phone number for Covid tracing purposes 
**For full details about screening and deposit check out my website

Screened clients (Upon approval) will have access to my VIP members only area. You will receive access to full photo shoots, special and detailed rate structures, weekly updated schedules and tour information and more.
Have we already had the pleasure of each others company? Get in touch for how to be approved for VIP access. 

Connect with Me

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet me @StephanieMystiq to follow my adventures

*NEW* Free Snapchat - StephanieMystiq *Not all content is naughty in nature (available in Premium) , No 🍆 pics

Allow me to Introduce myself:StephanieWatermark94_(2).thumb.jpg.11c452831c61b13fcd84321af9b019db.jpg

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (36 DDD, 28, 32) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection. Foxy red hair that reflects the fire and passion I have within me to share. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth. A charming and witty personality that will have you at ease in no time, or standing at attention. I am an easy going and confident woman thriving in the fun of my dirty thirties. I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet or a long lasting connection. Lets fill a world of our own full of passion with respect in a safe, discreet, and unrushed environment.

I do not indulge in a 'menu' upon first introductions. I love to sample, inquire and discover the pleasures we can share together in person.  As we get to know each other, you will learn our enjoyment is limitless and ours to explore. I offer a little bit of everything and share everything with those that provide and afford me with their trust and safety.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go freshen up as I make myself comfortable. Or maybe you will indulge me with a shower for two. We share smiles and a few giggles as we get closer to a time only we will ever remember.

I am an elite traveling companion looking to meet some remarkable people (gentlemen, ladies and LGBTQ+ friendly). I am smoke and party free, and expect you to be clean, drug and disease free as I am.

This is a confidential, and discreet encounter that is held in respect.  Rates are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as consenting adults.

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie ❤️ 

319035860_StephanieWatermark45(2).thumb.jpg.10a27dbe8131b489e2940218838545cb.jpg

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this