Happy 4/20 Friends!! ❤️

I have to say marijuana helps me soooo much as a SP as someone who doesn’t indulge in other adult treats it helps me deal with so much stress! Wouldn’t be the same without it! I’m celebrating by eating pizza and watching a live stream concert with some wine ( and of course a little jazz cabbage 🥬) drop your plans below if you have any 😝CC735A3A-0B35-42A1-8713-AE2C048F462F.thumb.jpeg.5ed3cefbe1135d1d4ca8e8b7ed945d90.jpeg

Not being into the 4/20 world and not drinking any alcohol I still respect those that do smoke or have the occasional drink.  Don't get me wrong I tried smoking regular cigarettes but it was not for me.  Back in college I tried smoking weed and it did nothing but made me choke, tried it again 12 years later and it made me feel really weird.  I have been to many parties were everyone smoked weed and got high and many of them were good friends of mine, they respected that I didn't do it myself.  Also because I was a firefighter I had to be ready at any time and that would not have worked out for me.

I hope everyone had a great 4/20 yesterday.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

Not being into the 4/20 world and not drinking any alcohol I still respect those that do smoke or have the occasional drink.  Don't get me wrong I tried smoking regular cigarettes but it was not for me.  Back in college I tried smoking weed and it did nothing but made me choke, tried it again 12 years later and it made me feel really weird.  I have been to many parties were everyone smoked weed and got high and many of them were good friends of mine, they respected that I didn't do it myself.  Also because I was a firefighter I had to be ready at any time and that would not have worked out for me.

I hope everyone had a great 4/20 yesterday.

To each their own as long as we all respect each other’s choices! My 4/20 was great in still recovering from all the snacks LOL