Hey wondering if anyone has seen her. Im going to go see her later today. I booked her site unseen, but was told she's petite. Which is what I was hoping for.

Ill give my own two cents after

Well  terrible with names. I've seen Amber a bunch of times. But it's been a year since I've gone.

She's super cute and super fun. I'd you like smaller girl with big smiles she's the one

Didn’t want to start a new thread with same title. I saw Amber last fall. All I can say is wow! This was my second visit with a few years gap in between so I had forgotten how good she is. She is definitely petite as asked by OP, has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. Very easy to talk to. Smooth skin. Her curve around her waist is just amazing. And she loves what she does. I don’t want to give details of service as it might violate the rules here but it is a standard Diamonds menu with some added intimacy compared to some other girls I have seen there. To clarify, nothing is allowed without cover. I wanted to see her again when I went back few weeks after but she was not at the studio yet and I couldn’t wait. So I ended up seeing Calista. Nice girl too but my experience with Amber was far better in every way. Amber is the kind of girl that makes me keep coming back to pooning as I had decided to quit it altogether at one point after some bad experiences and the disruption from the pandemic.